Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know what is really F'ing frustrating?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,787

You know what is really F'ing frustrating?

Jan 14, 2020, 4:32 PM

And I really shouldn't care, but I do....

Ever since we have been making it to the playoffs, we have been disrespected. I really have no issue with that as the media can say whatever the hell they want. Whether it's media talking negatively about us, or just not being favored in a game, there is always a negative slant.

I mean, have we been favored in a single playoff game? I know at one point we were a #1 seed and we were the dog to I believe Oklahoma.

All that is just fine and dandy. Here is what annoys the crap out of me. If fans, Dabo, or the team responds to any of these criticism's then they say we are whining. Are you serious? Media can say whatever they want, but when we respond, we are whining?

ESPN is just like fake news CNN

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know what is really F'ing frustrating?

Jan 14, 2020, 4:36 PM

We are are small school without a National viewing audience. They will keep doing that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 14, 2020, 4:48 PM

See you understand truth from what you see with your own eyes. Don't like the media spin on everything don't watch it. My Dad is a great man, but he chooses to watch the majority of the Clemson games with the sound off. Who gives two shids about what a paid announcer has to say. Watch it with your own eyes and know the truth for yourself. Winning 29 in a row is not easy it takes a team with a constant commitment and focus no matter the competition and that is OUR TIGERS. If you let someone tell you any different that is on you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we also don’t have a journalism school with alums

Jan 14, 2020, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Re: You know what is really F'ing frustrating? ]

To help with that narrative

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 4:55 PM

I’m good with it! F the media!

Jan 14, 2020, 4:56 PM

hmm, seems like the pollsters and the media had it spot on coming down the stretch. yet it is sill a conspiracy in your mind.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/TNET-ESPN-says-Clemson-is-the-team-to-beat-in-early-2020-rankings-1973913?tstart=0

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll be preseason #1***

Jan 14, 2020, 5:06 PM

Jan 14, 2020, 5:37 PM

We also don't play smash-mouth bullyball like a lot of the early season favorites do.

Our Power running game has never been able to churn out 5 yards per carry regardless of how many men the defense puts in the box. Some people call it "imposing your will on the other team."

We have rarely had that style of football at Clemson, and i doubt we ever will.

But it's the "Big Boy" style favored by the Bama/OSU/LSU/UGa apologists. Every December they have lots of guys hurt, and we are healthy and going into the CFP. Which would you rather?

Re: What I find F'ing frustrating...

Jan 14, 2020, 5:55 PM

is that what people say about us matters to fans of the best program in the country

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 5:58 PM

Again....

I don’t care what the media says. They can say whatever they want about the team.

What annoys me is when dabo responds to a criticism, they call him whiney. It’s just a #########, almost bully-like move to talk crap about someone and then when they respond, call them whiney.

Jan 14, 2020, 6:03 PM

Here’s another example.

When a scrawny clown that has never played football says that Bama defense was “way better than NDs”

And then John Simpson (who played both) gets interviewed about it and he said that he thought NDs was better.

And then scrawny clown says that, that is the dumbest comment he has ever heard

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,787
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic