Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know those coot encounter stories that are poasted on here?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,551

You know those coot encounter stories that are poasted on here?

Jan 22, 2020, 8:56 PM

Well I just had a REAL one!

So I was finishing pumping gas into my vehicle, and suddenly I hear the guy waiting behind me say “You don’t have a lotta space left back here. You gonna put that LSU National Championship sticker on your front windshield?”

Guy musta got set off by my “Roll Tired” sticker.

So I went thru the coot checklist to see if he was a coot or actually some other fan.

Driving an old, beat up truck. Check.

Wearing what looked like a new SF 49ers hat. SF in Super Bowl. Clearly a bandwagon fan. And Deebo plays for them. Check.

Dale Earnhardt-like mustache. Dale Jr. a coot fan. Seems like a learned behavior. Check.

He had all the symptoms of a coot. So he a coot!

So after analyzing who I was dealing with I responded,

“We’ll play them again in the playoff next year. Oh, wait. No we won’t cuz they won’t be in the playoff next year. (Then I start laughing) Oh, well!”

I turn around, get in my car, and start it up. I check my side mirror before leaving and see ol’ coot boy with this half-smirk, half-confused look on his face. He really wanted to respond... the hamster wheel was a-spinning. But he didn’t think two steps ahead. And I wasn’t gonna wait til midnight to get his next witty statement.

Hopefully he poasts about this encounter on FGF so I can match a face to a handle.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve already got my burns ready for when

Jan 22, 2020, 10:08 PM

The lady coots get knocked out of the NCAA tourney.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know those coot encounter stories that are poasted on here?

Jan 23, 2020, 4:10 AM

Gotta love that special breed, lol. had one at work tell me yesterday that the Tigers wont go undefeated next football season and that we will be lucky to have one loss, i said ok, anything in football can happen almost like the coots can win 5 games possibly or win 6 and yall get another ring for 4 th place.. he said you full of crap , carolina will win the Sec east. I just laughed at him and said ,Cold day in hell dude, he shut up.. lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,551
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic