Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know, this whole "respect" crap I'm hearing from coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

You know, this whole "respect" crap I'm hearing from coots

Nov 22, 2017, 12:00 PM

is starting to #### me off. While they were busy laughing and 5-bombing us, we had to endure that crap for 5 long, stinking years. And they have the nerve to talk about "respect"?? Eff 'em.

I hope we hang a hundred on 'em Saturday. Here's hoping Dabo doesn't call off the dogs until there's 2 minutes left in the game.

Rant over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: You know, this whole "respect" crap I'm hearing from coots

Nov 22, 2017, 12:03 PM

I liked Woody's line when he scored late on Mich and went for 2. "Because I couldnt go for 3."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2017, 8:36 PM

Dabo should have offered, like at the SC State game, to shorten the 3rd and 4th qtrs. to 12 minutes each to slow the hemorrhaging on the score board for the Coots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assume all coots would agree they deserve to be treated like this:

Nov 22, 2017, 10:07 PM

This is one of their proudest moments.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: You know, this whole

Nov 22, 2017, 12:04 PM

There was nothing disrespectful about the curtain call. Dabo didn't try to run up the score. Mike William's flex over King was no different than the coot that flexed over Ellington. They thought it was cool then. They are manufacturing disrespect to hide their shame. I'm no psychologist but I can clearly see that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed.

Nov 22, 2017, 12:42 PM

Nothing but your grapes.

Sour****

Nov 22, 2017, 12:46 PM

What did you say about my grapes?***

Nov 23, 2017, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Agreed. ]

I don't know, but hopefully for your significant other..

Nov 23, 2017, 6:12 PM

Hopefully your grapes ain't sour. Ewww!!

??

Re: You know, this whole

Nov 22, 2017, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Re: You know, this whole ]

And not nearly as bad as Alston Jefferies teabagging our DB in the end zone. They have consistently, even before Spurrier, taken disrespecting Clemson as s matter of pride. The idea that they got their fee fees hurt by Clemson scoring a bunch of points, or calling a time out for seniors to be recognized and celebrate, or supposedly calling them names is hypocritical and wildly hillarious. Bear in mind that all the guys in the shoving match on both sides were African Americans, and apparently the racial slurs supposedly uttered by the CU offensive lineman so outraged the chicken he could not or would not identity the speaker, or be mad enough to put up a decent fight. If it really happened he should have kept his yap shut and waited for this year to kick ###. Instead he ran his mouth trying to convince a credulous fan base and fanboy local press the only reason they lost was that Clemson was a bunch of meany racists.

Hey we did it this year our last game too

Nov 22, 2017, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Re: You know, this whole ]

LOL Nah we've never done it except when we annihilated the coots

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're a little overwhelmed with emotions.

Nov 22, 2017, 12:08 PM

Technically we only endured the fivebombs for a couple years. After the fifth loss and perhaps another year after that. They haven't brought it up much since then.

The most effective approach for this game is for fans to enjoy our confidence in our team, our players to respect USuCk's emotions and realize emotions don't win games for they always dissipate when reality intervenes.

TL;DR Calm down

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you Dr Frasier Crane.***

Nov 22, 2017, 10:24 PM

"They haven't brought it up much since then"

Nov 23, 2017, 11:37 AM [ in reply to You're a little overwhelmed with emotions. ]

They never shut up about that. Always hear from my girlfriend's coot family "yeah, yall may be good but remember how good you were when we beat you 5 times in a row? You couldnt hang with us back then." Yeah, as if one 5 win streak out of 126 years actually matters.

Nov 22, 2017, 12:08 PM

F the Coots the way they acted during the 5-peat.
Who cares what they think and I hope Dabo keeps his foot on the gass for 60 minutes.
All we got to do is take care of the ball , start out fast and it's over.
38-10 Tigers and I believe it could be worse than that.
The Tigers have way more important things to win this game for.

They forgot that they wouldn't shake Kentucky hands at coin toss

Nov 22, 2017, 12:14 PM

Laughable that they ever bring up class. Any #### talking about class and sportsmanship should be discredited immediately. If ever an oxymoron, that is it.

^Truth^***

Nov 22, 2017, 12:41 PM

Yup.

Nov 22, 2017, 12:45 PM [ in reply to They forgot that they wouldn't shake Kentucky hands at coin toss ]

Great job by the head coach. The team and the way they act is a direct reflection of their coaching. Kinda feel sorry for the kids. They are getting horrible "leadership".

The problem is, those self-serving buffoons think...

Nov 22, 2017, 12:14 PM

that Dabo calling the timeouts was to somehow disrespect them when, in fact, it had absolutely nothing to do with them.

It was all about honoring our seniors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^^^ THIS.

Nov 22, 2017, 5:56 PM

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 minutes?? I say 0.2 second.

Nov 22, 2017, 12:16 PM

SLAUGHTER THE COOTS!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: 2 minutes?? I say 0.2 second.

Nov 22, 2017, 12:30 PM

Phh. On the last play i would fake taking a knee and throw deep to Higgins!

Message was edited by: jarheadtiger®

You guys are on the right

Nov 22, 2017, 5:58 PM

track. Don't waste one precious second when you have an opportunity to beat the coots! Let the 3rd or 4th string score if they can! Be aggressive!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 minutes?? I say 0.2 second.

Nov 23, 2017, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 minutes?? I say 0.2 second. ]

Hopefully it’s HJ running up the score- we gotta be healthy for Miami!

Nov 22, 2017, 6:46 PM

You dammm right!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well they are right, we don't respect them.***

Nov 22, 2017, 7:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well they are right, we don't respect them.***

Nov 22, 2017, 9:48 PM

Here is another reason to disrespect them on a regular basis. They’ve been dissing us for years.

http://m.thecolumbiastar.com/news/2011-09-16/Front_Page/Sigma_Nu_alumni_celebrate_the_biggest_football_pra.html#.WhYx2WJOmEc

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

credit where credit is due***

Nov 23, 2017, 8:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Dabo should make sure we hang 50 on them 5 years in a row.

Nov 22, 2017, 9:54 PM

Payback for the pictures

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 10:02 AM

Absolutely, and if I knew how to go back and pull up post from that time, I made many post telling the troll coots that all their bragging and disrespecting us on our board would come back a haunt them. They didn't believe that bc "most of them" would say that we would never get back ahead of them bc Dabo would run Clemson FB in the ground, and they were out front now with the mega SEC money on their side, and to stick a fork in Clemson bc we were done, never again. I'm not the only one warning them that their disrespect was coming back to bite them square in their A$SES. They flat refused to ever see Dabo getting Clemson any where close to them ever again. What happen coots, 7 straight seasons of 10 plus wins a year, a BCS bowl win, 2 straight National Championship game appearances with a National Championship win with the very same Dabo Swinney led Clemson team, with the same Dabo that would run Clemson in the ground is biting the coots in their A$SES just like myself and others told them would happen!!! MY MY how fast that came back and is haunting their little world every waking second of their miserable little life. You were warned, so stop your sissy A$S crying like the whinny little Biotches you have always been minus 5 measly short years of over a 100 years of being bottom feeders, boohooo boohooo boohoooooo!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The main difference between Tiger fans and usuck losers is

Nov 23, 2017, 2:27 PM

while their morons take some sort of junior high delight out of those "5-bomb pictures", no self-respecting Clemson fan wants his picture taken with the usuck football coach ever.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

brain cells and teeth.***

Nov 23, 2017, 3:19 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 23, 2017, 5:39 PM

Dilly! Dilly!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 5:44 PM

I'm All In with you R.B.

Nov 23, 2017, 5:52 PM

I would like to soundly trounce them, but not at the cost of injuries in garbage time. We need to be 100% against Miami.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic