Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a confuse.................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 723

I have a confuse.................

Feb 15, 2021, 7:21 PM

Gabriella wants to meet for breakfast Wed. Says she needs me to help her with a problem. She won't tell me what text wise because she says her English/texting isn't good. (better than my Spanish)

And before any of you pervs Tharealdonjuan run with this she's very Catholic/religious.

I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out what.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She needs you to marry her so she can stay in US?

Feb 15, 2021, 7:25 PM

LOL

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That actually came into mind and ..........

Feb 15, 2021, 7:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe the Ace of Base sum it up best in their song,

Feb 16, 2021, 8:34 AM [ in reply to She needs you to marry her so she can stay in US? ]

"All that She Wants"

All that she wants is an anchor baby
She's gone tomorrow, boy
She's gone tomorrow, boy

https://youtu.be/d73tiBBzvFM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she wants money***

Feb 15, 2021, 7:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News flash

Feb 15, 2021, 7:38 PM

So does every other single woman.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes, but she is about to formaly ask for it

Feb 16, 2021, 9:01 AM

not all women want money from men. Many are very self sufficient.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they'd still rather a man pay for stuff***

Feb 16, 2021, 9:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can take out the "single" part***

Feb 16, 2021, 9:58 AM [ in reply to News flash ]

Well, just tell RH and I who needs dealt with.

Feb 15, 2021, 8:05 PM

I'm pretty sure since we've had no concerts to go to, RH has a lot of extra pointy sticks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Warlord, aero and SharkGirl. We got this lol. ******

Feb 15, 2021, 8:11 PM

The pandemic HAS been the source of a lot of boredom....

Feb 16, 2021, 8:09 AM

This sounds like an opportunity for some adventure!

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wants you to kill a man.***

Feb 15, 2021, 8:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ozark***

Feb 15, 2021, 8:58 PM

Don't sweat it, and don't try to read too much into it, is my

Feb 15, 2021, 9:05 PM

advice. Breakfast is harmless, actually it's perfect. It's not like it's a late night date at a club or something. Just go see what she has to say. You're a smart guy, trust your instincts. And go from there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

You have a point. I just don't like the unknown. That being said ...

Feb 15, 2021, 9:58 PM

if a friend need help I'll listen.

Sometimes you gotta say eff it.

Feb 15, 2021, 10:09 PM

They aint gonna killa ya right away.

Of course. Just don't be afraid to say No... or my fave go to line:

Feb 15, 2021, 11:23 PM [ in reply to You have a point. I just don't like the unknown. That being said ... ]

"I'll think about it and get back to you". Buys you time, whether you need it or not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

In my opinion

Feb 16, 2021, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Don't sweat it, and don't try to read too much into it, is my ]

Breakfast gets women more horny than any other meal of the day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Hmm. Breakfast. Sounds heavy.

Feb 15, 2021, 10:48 PM

Definitely the more help-asking or offering ambience of the other two meals from a personal standpoint, but not casual like 'let's grab some coffee' somewhere. Got the whole rest of the day ahead to boot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She just needs English typing lessons

Feb 16, 2021, 7:43 AM

which you have already clearly stated is a recognized deficiency for her. She knows you are not a Catholic Priest and feels safe having you teach her.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Celtic....mi amor.......I am grateful as to you meeting me

Feb 16, 2021, 8:14 AM

for the breakfast.

I am embarrassed but I have a condition in my country we call the "sexo loco"....I believe you call it nymphomania. I have no one else to tell this to but I have many unmet needs and you are only gringo who can help me. May I count on you celtic to help me 4, maybe 5 times a day? Gracias celtic, gracias.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Catholics have seggs too***

Feb 16, 2021, 8:19 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I was sort of wondering if Celtic had checked the

Feb 16, 2021, 8:21 AM

birth rates lately in predominantly Latino/Catholic countries. They aren't watching Matlock reruns at night.

Red used to be catholic

Feb 16, 2021, 8:22 AM

And I assure you, she wanted to get dicked down MUCH more as a Catholic.

Kids go to a Catholic school, and I've lost track of

Feb 16, 2021, 8:25 AM

the number of families with 6-10 kids.

I know they're probably against contraception, but I'm thinking they don't even try to pull out.

Red went to Catholic school

Feb 16, 2021, 8:35 AM

From K-12. They don't even TEACH sex ed. Nothing about contraceptives. Its abstinence or nothing.

That would explain the many kids part

Re: Red went to Catholic school

Feb 16, 2021, 8:37 AM

https://youtu.be/bzVHjg3AqIQ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

She has 5 children so ......... ******

Feb 16, 2021, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Yeah I was sort of wondering if Celtic had checked the ]

Maybe she wants to sell you a couple***

Feb 16, 2021, 9:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

at least you know she's D T F***

Feb 16, 2021, 9:37 AM [ in reply to She has 5 children so ......... ****** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You gonna wake up in a bathtub without a kidney

Feb 16, 2021, 9:07 AM

fact

As much as I'd like to turn this into the possibility

Feb 16, 2021, 9:10 AM

of her wanting to set up a glory hole where you profit AND get free run of the spot.....

This. Sounds. Like. TROUBLE.

She has marital, legal, citizenship, and/or financial problems. She got a babby daddy nearby? Watch out for the set up.

I think I'd make her text it out. She can do that, don't let her fool ya.

Who knows, there is a .00000007% chance she sends noods, so there's that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ooh papacita celtic, yo necessito ayuda con mis chi chis...

Feb 16, 2021, 10:00 AM

Good luck (I mean buena suerte) ese!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 723
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic