Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Theory on where Lawrence caught this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Theory on where Lawrence caught this

Oct 30, 2020, 8:43 AM

I've seen several photos from fan pages on Facebook of people taking photos with Lawrence out in public over the past few weeks. Quite a few of these photos had neither Lawrence or the fan wearing masks. Now, it's possible that the masks were only taken off for the photo, but they were right next to each other.

I'm not saying he caught it from any particular person, but he is certainly the most recognizable and popular player that we currently have, and would be subjected to more of these photo opportunities than any other player on the roster. Because of this it would make sense that Lawrence could've caught it from some random place while none of the rest of the team came across the same source.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Theory on where Lawrence caught this

Oct 30, 2020, 8:49 AM

TL16 was talking to someone, and A droplet got on his mask. When he took it off 6 hours later, it transferred to his hand. 2 hours later he was eating a cookie, and it transferred from the cookie to his mouth. 3 days later he tested positive.
Stupid mask!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Yes. Because covid can ONLY live on mask and not on

Oct 30, 2020, 7:47 PM

human skin.

You sound like you REALLY thought this through.

You have to be around someone at least 15 mins .. it was

Oct 30, 2020, 8:49 AM

his girlfriend no doubt

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I almost hope for his sake he DID get it from her. Because

Oct 30, 2020, 8:51 AM

if he has it and she doesn't, Ruh Roh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait...

Oct 30, 2020, 8:55 AM

does he have COIVD or gonorrhea?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Wait...

Oct 30, 2020, 8:56 AM

Why can't it be both?

Re: Wait... I must say ‘03, this went much better for you

Oct 30, 2020, 10:24 AM

in terms of personal attacks, criticism and other insulting and obnoxious comments hurled at you (for bringing up, shall we say: “TL’s covid indiscretions”?) than the times I posted or commented on it. Well, except for Francis, but then again he is possibly the only person on here who can give me a run at being more irreverent (or is it irrelevant??...).

Or rather, perhaps it’s the manner in which I post that exposes me for being the annoying a-hole persona that social media has allowed me to enjoy to it’s fullest extent. . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

You get that from tractors.***

Oct 30, 2020, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Wait... ]

Re: You have to be around someone at least 15 mins .. it was

Oct 30, 2020, 8:56 AM [ in reply to You have to be around someone at least 15 mins .. it was ]

I'm pretty sure the 15 minute thing is only the contact tracing rule, not that you have to be around someone for at least 15 minutes in order to catch it.

So...what’s the point of the contact tracing?***

Oct 30, 2020, 9:56 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then why do I have to wear the face diaper

Oct 30, 2020, 9:57 AM [ in reply to You have to be around someone at least 15 mins .. it was ]

if I’m going into the grocery store for 10 minutes?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bad breath?

Oct 30, 2020, 10:21 AM

You left yourself open for that one. ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cornea protection for the other grocery patrons ? Covers

Oct 30, 2020, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Then why do I have to wear the face diaper ]

half of that big ugly ? ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

There's no way this is true

Oct 30, 2020, 11:14 AM [ in reply to You have to be around someone at least 15 mins .. it was ]

At least not in absolute terms. I'm sure its incorrect to say that you CANNOT catch covid unless you are exposed for 15 min. Perhaps there's a threshold around 15min where you are much more or less likely to catch the virus.

Fiancé Bro***

Oct 30, 2020, 4:23 PM [ in reply to You have to be around someone at least 15 mins .. it was ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You have to be around someone at least 15 mins .. it was

Oct 30, 2020, 7:45 PM [ in reply to You have to be around someone at least 15 mins .. it was ]

Actually, if you are up on your teeny bopper social media sites you might see that he socializes with a small group of players and their girlfriends.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:45 AM

Here is my take on how TL16 came down with Covid-
This was caused by a higher power- you know we play Notre Dame in 10-11 days, somebody, not naming names, felt the Domers could use a little help.to keep the field even though the unmentioned person from above, gave the Tiger the game against Boston College- to see who or Quarterback would be-
DJ
PT
HH
The punter
or the Water Boy.

Or it could be the virus does its own thing and we have no control over it.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:52 AM

Well, we played that team from NY...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 11:04 AM

Very true

Oct 30, 2020, 7:33 PM
CovidMary.jpg(71.4 K)

Oct 30, 2020, 7:50 PM

That's somebody's daughter!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Democrat without a mask!

Oct 31, 2020, 7:23 AM

7 days should get superman back. Trump did in less than that and he had to go to the hospital!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic