Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poor Lakebum.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 468

Poor Lakebum.....

Jan 21, 2021, 12:24 PM

Joe done shutdown the Keystone pipeline.

What can he possibly drink now?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

This went under reported, but there was actually a Keystone

Jan 21, 2021, 12:30 PM

shortage over the summer. Brutal time for it to happen, but I am a rugged individualist and was able to transition to Coors Light pints almost seamlessly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless you Lakebum! You’re a true ####### soldier!!!

Jan 21, 2021, 12:34 PM

You sir are everything that America should stand for. I’d follow you into battle any day!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIDE WITH ME BROTHER

Jan 21, 2021, 12:44 PM

Let us destroy this high density housing plaguing the Upstate!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are we talking about too many houses in the upstate?

Jan 21, 2021, 12:49 PM

Or too many people living in the individual houses in the upstate?

I will gladly ride with you. But I need to better understand exactly what we’re riding for. I’d prefer to ride for the former rather than the latter. Because family size probably shouldn’t be determined by me. But either way, when you choose an idol you stick with him. Let’s ride!

Maybe a little bit of both. I believe any subdivision with

Jan 21, 2021, 12:56 PM

lot sizes smaller than a half acre (and I'm being generous here) are communist and should be destroyed. I also want to see national home builders brought to justice via military tribunal that I lead.

My very first executive order would be to demolish everything built on Verdae and return the land to four wheeling trails like God intended.

MUGA: Make Upstate Great Again.

^^^everyday heroes up in here.^^^^***

Jan 21, 2021, 12:35 PM [ in reply to This went under reported, but there was actually a Keystone ]

Funny you say that, I didn't even realize that I was a hero

Jan 21, 2021, 12:39 PM

until I saw the 'Heroes Work Here' sign at my local Dollar General. I had traditionally thought of heroes being someone who saved lives, or performed acts that took unfathomable courage. But now I know that they aren't limited to that, and I can be one too.

You ever realize you need a couple extra aluminum pans last minute on Thanksgiving morning.

Jan 21, 2021, 12:42 PM

They are heroes!

that sounds like a real upside to Covid to me.

Jan 21, 2021, 12:37 PM [ in reply to This went under reported, but there was actually a Keystone ]

Due to your ability to adapt, you made some lemonade out of those lemons and converted to the planet's finest all day boat drinking beer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obed makes a decent argument for Coors.

Jan 21, 2021, 12:39 PM

But I fear Lakebum may come for the throat for Keystone. It’s too soon to tell.

Here's the secret they don't want you to know:

Jan 21, 2021, 12:42 PM [ in reply to that sounds like a real upside to Covid to me. ]

Keystone tastes almost identical to Coors Light. Slightly different, but for $6.50 a 15 pack who gives a ####?

I mean, yeah, you can pay less and not have

Jan 21, 2021, 12:52 PM

the can turn blue to tell you it's cold. I guess you can pay less for a car without a gas gauge too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't see the can through my Yeti koozie, anyway.***

Jan 21, 2021, 12:57 PM

Good call. I really love taking my time with a nice Coors

Jan 21, 2021, 1:00 PM

light....easy sips....testing the mouth feel, picking up flavor notes, sampling the bouquet.....nothing worse than taking a sip 45 minutes after cracking it open and it's warm.

Once that beer is splashed with 90 degree lake water, the

Jan 21, 2021, 1:14 PM

clock is ticking. Yeti stuff is made for extreme environments, and it doesn't get more extreme than floating in a bath water temperature lake for 5-6 hours at a time.

BTW, the new yeti soft cooler with the magnet instead of zipper is awesome. That should have been the design from the start.

That magnet makes loading up difficult, and it kind of

Jan 21, 2021, 1:17 PM

snaps closed on your arm when you're digging around looking for something.

I have to wedge something there to keep of the mouth of the cooler open while I'm filing it up. 4/10

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I usually use two beers on each end

Jan 21, 2021, 1:52 PM

I can usually snake my fingers through the magnet. Kind of takes you back to 9th grade dating, trying to wiggle your fingers down a girls pants.

If a sandwich bag opens up and the bread gets wet from

Jan 21, 2021, 1:55 PM

melting ice, and you accidentally stick your finger in that soggy wet bread, it's almost exactly the same as the inside of a girl's pants (minus the temperature difference).

And there's a brillo pad packed with the sandwich***

Jan 21, 2021, 1:59 PM

And if you'd left the sandwich out in the sun for a few

Jan 21, 2021, 2:06 PM

hours before putting it in the cooler.

And it was a tuna sandwich***

Jan 21, 2021, 2:09 PM

Corona Seltzer.***

Jan 21, 2021, 12:30 PM

Those are disgusting.

Jan 21, 2021, 12:44 PM

They taste like you poured some White Claw into leftover Corona backwash.

Replies: 23
| visibility 468
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic