Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET vs Tiger Droppings etc
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

TNET vs Tiger Droppings etc

Jan 5, 2020, 7:07 PM

this LSU fan doesn't post on Tiger Droppings nor bother to read its garbage. It is a free board that attracts peeps who rant and rave w/o a shred of objectivity. SOME EXCEPTIONS EXIST.

TNET appears to be of the same ilk. SOME EXCEPTIONS EXIST. Since I don't intend to be here long I won't pay to get on a board with more reasonable peeps, will just wade thru the garbage.

Using these boards' fans:
Clem fans have let their great recent record go to their heads, fail to recognize that other teams may be good too.
LSU fans have let their this-year success with amazing run vs top teams go to their heads, fail to recognize... .
Both groups have many who will erupt and attack at the mere mention of anything approaching lack of perfection on their teams.
Both groups will drop facts as if they prove a point when it shows little re that point.

Carry on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why are you here? No one cares what you think

Jan 5, 2020, 7:09 PM

...we don’t need you to educate us on anything. Go away...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well..bye.***

Jan 5, 2020, 7:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Well, they are Southern football online forums

Jan 5, 2020, 7:11 PM

So yea

Clemson

We Don't Care What You Think....Hillbilly

Jan 5, 2020, 7:12 PM

Go back to MySpace or Cajunsistereffers.com

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just awful...

Jan 5, 2020, 9:43 PM

Awful funny!!!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we have been waiting for someone to help us

Thank you for your brilliant analysis

Do you feel better?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET vs Tiger Droppings etc

psybj said:

this LSU fan doesn't post on Tiger Droppings

The 2.5 MILLION TigerDroppings posters say "Congrats!"

with our “primitive” tree form threads...

Jan 5, 2020, 7:18 PM

No need to quote who you are responding to like on TD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 7:16 PM

???

Jan 5, 2020, 7:25 PM

????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 5, 2020, 7:16 PM

???

Jan 5, 2020, 7:25 PM

???

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apparently

Jan 5, 2020, 7:29 PM

Psy doesn't give much credit to 'exceptions'...who are generally the majority. Then again, he's basing his perception of Clemson on a forum, so...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 7:33 PM

LSU is good.

Clemson is great.

What don’t you understand?

It’s like the difference between store bought Gumbo you microwave or Grandma’s homemade Gumbo. Its not comparable.

Enjoy your 1 year fairytale.

Clemson will be here in 2021, 2022, 2023... etc. regardless of this game.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 11:27 PM

dchinners said:

LSU is good.

Clemson is great.

It’s like the difference between store bought Gumbo you microwave or Grandma’s homemade Gumbo. Its not comparable.

Yep, Clemson will be back in the Playoffs again, ACC now sux, is an annual bye. This year w/ Clem schedule UF, bama, UGA and maybe AU woudda had a good chance of being in the Playoffs.

perhaps

Jan 6, 2020, 12:24 AM

psybj said:

dchinners said:

LSU is good.

Clemson is great.

Yep, Clemson will be back in the Playoffs again, ACC now sux, is an annual bye. This year w/ Clem schedule UF, bama, UGA and maybe AU woudda had a good chance of being in the Playoffs.

But even if ACC didn’t suck Clemson would still be here to make sure LSU trolls don’t show up on Tuesday the 14th.

Not sure why you compare the quality of this site to tiger crap, why come here then. Sounds like you are too arrogant for your own kind

Jan 6, 2020, 1:30 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET vs Tiger Droppings etc ]

Still harping on that schedule thing? Dude, stop drinking the koolaid. Do you have any concept of how difficult it is to go 29 - 0 over a 2 season span? Our competition is easily comparable to other average competition in the Power 5 league...including the SEC. We don't get byes, we have to actually play the games and win them. You want to pretend that we have somehow fluked our way into the CFP the last 5 years in a row, and managed a whopping 69-4 record over that period. This includes playing and beating supposedly the best teams that ever played the game.

We have what you call...Standing! We have ZERO reason to believe we will do anything but find a way to beat your team on the field of play....period. Your record doesn't matter, your super colossus robot Home Alone QB doesn't matter, even playing a home game on your turf doesn't matter.

What you should be...is concerned.

I’m glad I’m permitted to carry on.***

Jan 5, 2020, 7:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 8:04 PM

Well bless your heart!

Jan 5, 2020, 8:10 PM

1 post in 16 years???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

But it was a good first poast!!!

Jan 5, 2020, 9:45 PM

Go Tigers!!!

Jan 5, 2020, 8:09 PM

I’m guessing you think the intellectual superiors reside on Fighting Gamecocks Forum, your normal posting forum.

So you're really admitting that you're a Coot in disguise?

Jan 5, 2020, 8:22 PM

Well you psyched me out psychicbjob.

PS

Clemson fans have earned every right to brag about our team. 2 National Titles from the CFP era proves we are who we say we are. CHAMPIONS!!!! And we beat the greatest coach and his greatest teams to do that.

Your LSU team has a great season. Woop di dooo.. They are not built to last. They are built to get Orgeron..oregon..Coach O his one hopeful title so he can keep his job a few more years. You need proof? Who is your starting qb for next year?

PSS

Stick around. I don't want you to run off or get banned like others do. Relish in the glory that comes only with a CHAMPIONSHIP program named Clemson!!!!

Jan 5, 2020, 8:25 PM

you do realize the teams are playing not the fans? We don't want or need your analysis. Go back to hunting gator.

and they said bucknuts were arrogant....***

Jan 5, 2020, 9:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 9:36 PM

Unlike the LSU team who lost at home 28-0 to Bama last year then watched Clemson beat down Bama, this is a board that is used to winning. That is true.

LSU is in jeopardy of finishing #3 in the country. Ohio St played Clemson strong and earned national credibility while LSU was scrimmaging Okies. How many plays will it take for Herbstreit and Fowler to start commenting on the quality of Ohio St if and when LSU falls behind?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't post on free garbage LSU site, but DO post on

Jan 5, 2020, 9:52 PM

free garbage Clemson site.

Sounds like a truck load of faux tiger droppings to me.

Jan 5, 2020, 10:47 PM

Yeah, perhaps a look in the mirror may help? We particularly enjoyed seeing Old Miss hang 600 yds on you guys...not to mention your beating Auburn by a whopping 3 points.

It's not just players my friend, it's also about coaching. No doubt Ogeron and staff really hung it on Oklahoma. Of course, Oklahoma never should have made the CFP but that's another story.

You have good offense and defense and certainly Burrow deserved the Heisman. But we're not Oklahoma and Dabo sure as helll isn't Lincoln Riley.

Spot the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 11:34 PM

LOL

Jan 6, 2020, 12:32 AM

When you're as good as we are now , and have proven it over and over on the BIG STAGE ... you reserve the right to be confident and believe that your team will win .
29-0 is a great vantage point . Defending natty champs who absolutely dismantled the previous SEC champs . 5 straight conference championships .
I mean , give us a break here . We good .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic