Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Trump pulling a “Truman” while Biden channels Dewey?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Is Trump pulling a “Truman” while Biden channels Dewey?

Oct 25, 2020, 4:49 PM

Trump seems to be emulating Harry Truman’s unbelievable 1948 whistle-stop campaign all over the country while Biden appears to be coasting.

Maybe the (already written) headlines “BIDEN WINS??“ are somewhat premature?

We’ll know soon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Trump pulling a “Truman” while Biden channels Dewey?

Oct 25, 2020, 4:53 PM

Can he be president and remain in his basement. Just asking

Oct 25, 2020, 6:10 PM

No, he would leave the basement, and actually sit at his desk in the Oval Office .But it would be Kamala who would be pulling the strings.

Oct 25, 2020, 4:54 PM

I'll admit, I haven't seen much Biden video the last few months, however after watching the debate Thursday he seems to have issues putting more than 8 to 10 words together to make a sentence.

I'm still floored the Democrats elected to go the 80 year old white man route this time. He probably one of the worst candidates they've put out there in awhile. If Trump wins, it will be due to the Democrats #### poor decision making on candidates

Oct 25, 2020, 5:06 PM

I prefer he stay in the basement don't like looking at that 'ol school politician or whatever he is

been in the government for 47 years.

Oct 25, 2020, 6:23 PM

And when I need a doctor I prefer a proven horrible businessman who has had life handed to him on a platter

Oct 25, 2020, 6:24 PM

when i need a doctor i go to an MD, not a politician.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2020, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Trump pulling a “Truman” while Biden channels Dewey? ]

NO intelligent guy would want this position,

Oct 25, 2020, 5:16 PM

I used to live in a town where the was a councilman and later mayor like Trump. Outspoken and erratic at times. Every election he was toast according to exit polls and the media. Yet he would win in spite of it. Seems people wouldnt admit they voted for him when exit polled. That may be what the Donald gets this time around. Anyway I've learned to submit my vote and not listen to pollsters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2020, 5:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oct 25, 2020, 5:37 PM

Come on man!!

This is about proper product placement,

Oct 25, 2020, 7:13 PM

not "Mr. Sniffsalot".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You’re a lyin Dog-face pony soldier!

Oct 25, 2020, 7:43 PM

So there!

Oct 25, 2020, 5:40 PM

I'm hoping

Oct 25, 2020, 6:13 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My team of attorneys will be in contact with you very soon

Oct 25, 2020, 7:15 PM

concerning royalties for using this.

#getyourcheckbookready

Re: My team of attorneys will be in contact with you very soon

Oct 25, 2020, 8:07 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Election will be over soon

Oct 25, 2020, 6:15 PM

In the meantime, take this garbage to P&R

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So ... what exactly is the “Amphitheater” for?***

Oct 25, 2020, 7:47 PM

Oct 25, 2020, 7:39 PM

The biggest strike against Trump is ignoring the science on Covid and actually contributing to its spread.

So another ten days of amplifying his biggest screw up should really work out well for all y'all Trumpers. Putting lives at risk in the swing states - Brilliant !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBh895KdXAU&ab_channel=TheSteveo1111

The Laptop From Hell Is Being Released

Oct 25, 2020, 8:02 PM

Biden putting a "lid on it" while occupying his basement with 9 days to go is because of two possible events:

1) He's certain voter fraud is going to carry him over the finish line

2) He's trying to hide from the implication and leak of info from Hunter's laptop(s) from hell

If you fine folks would do some homework you'd realize that the "Hunter" shown at the DNC convention is not Hunter but either CGI or a double. If you'd compare the facial features, especially the ear lobes of Sleepy Joe from circa 2017 and before then you'd realize that it's not the same person. We are watching a movie and some of you are so glued to the MSM lies and disinformation campaign (Operation Mockingbird) to realize that half of Hollywood, The Royals, etc. are all MIA. Crimes against humanity, treason, etc... Gitmo is full, military tribunals are hopping, and many of you are asleep at the wheel. Go back to GWHB's funeral and ask yourself what was in the evenelope handed out in Nov. 2018? Why the looks of disgust and shock? Did you honestly think that Weinstein, Epstein, Maxwell, etc. would not squeal? Where's Spacey, Carey, Hanks, etc and all of the outspoken liberal fringe? Why didn't anyone take Isaac Kappy, Mel Gibson, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, etc. seriously? Speaking of Bennington he sure does look like Anthony Podesta.... Research spirit cooking, fall of the cabal, out of shadows and start connecting the dots. Come back to me around Feb 2021 and let's compare notes!

You conspiracy nuts crack me up***

Oct 25, 2020, 8:20 PM

It's certainly very unusual...

Oct 26, 2020, 6:28 AM

Probably the only time, ever, that the volume of travel and campaigning is actually a policy difference and an important election issue. If the Vice President were to do a lot of campaigning with big rallies, it would run averse to the very themes he is campaigning on in relation to COVID-19. And the converse for the President.

Re: It's certainly very unusual...

Oct 26, 2020, 1:00 PM

I am call BS on that. Biden only gets a few people @ his rallies and that is why they never show the crowd.

Pat Buchanan argued this recently***

Oct 26, 2020, 11:04 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic