Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You can’t make this stuff up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 776

You can’t make this stuff up

Mar 1, 2021, 2:55 PM

Washington Post “fact checker” Glenn Kessler responding to Trumps CPAC speech ...

“Trump complaining about kids not back in school yet. Who was president a month ago?”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You can’t make this stuff up

Mar 1, 2021, 2:59 PM

Well, clearly. I mean, Joe's had since January 20th now to cure COVID and get these kids back to school, what's taking him so long?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does COVID have to be cured for kids to return to school?***

Mar 1, 2021, 3:00 PM

null

no, that is why kids are in school

Mar 1, 2021, 3:26 PM

in a lot of places already

Jefferson, GA city schools have had kids in school since August 2020!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

My kids as well. Lexington, SC fwiw

Mar 1, 2021, 3:33 PM

4 days a week since 8/2020. Just went to 5 days (totally normal schedule now).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so what is wrong with the rest of the country?***

Mar 1, 2021, 3:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so what is wrong with the rest of the country?***

Mar 1, 2021, 5:47 PM

Well, Wilmo - can YOU tell us which school districts are back in class and which ones are not ??

Just read NYC is just now allowing students in class

Mar 2, 2021, 8:04 AM

two days a week. NYC has just now started allowing indoor dining. So yeah, I guess there are people (not from around here) screaming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just read NYC is just now allowing students in class

Mar 2, 2021, 8:29 AM

I was just trying to represent that it is easy to operate under the illusion that schools are shut down everywhere, when in reality, we have no idea how many schools are shut down - nor where - nor to what extent.

We often operate on our perceptions which may have little connection to the reality of the situation.

I have zero connection to reality***

Mar 2, 2021, 10:13 AM

nope but I am sure some are not***

Mar 2, 2021, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: so what is wrong with the rest of the country?*** ]

I placed fact checker in quotation marks for you lefties

Mar 1, 2021, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: You can’t make this stuff up ]

To help it stand out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2021, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Re: You can’t make this stuff up ]

quozzel sez "Well, clearly. I mean, Joe's had since January 20th now to cure COVID and get these kids back to school, what's taking him so long?"

Maybe you can ask the 100,000+ people that have died since Jan 20th, many of whom voted for him due to his promise to "shut down the virus." He misled millions of people and has done nothing except let the states hand out Trump vaccines.

I don't yet qualify for a Covid vaccine but I've been ready

Mar 2, 2021, 12:40 AM

for a Trump vaccine for several years... Where are they giving those?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

actually, didnt the libs Call him Nazi Ruler b/c he tried to

Mar 1, 2021, 4:36 PM

mandate kids going back to school?
Or was that something else he tried to do with Covid where they screamed he couldn't do that cause HITLER!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2021, 5:12 PM

Joe has broken his promise re: follow the science. Many private schools have been rocking along for quite some time. Much of Europe has kids back in the classroom. Many red states have likewise done so. The CDC says it is safe for in class instruction to resume without the teachers necessarily all being vaccinated. Yet, Biden will NOT take on the teacher's unions to shame them into doing their job. Kids meantime are falling behind, especially poorer kids who lack the resources others do. This is on the teacher's unions and on Biden. Trump had no leverage with the teacher's unions. Biden, I think does.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 776
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic