Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know UVA had a good OL but getting no push up front
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I know UVA had a good OL but getting no push up front

Oct 7, 2020, 8:39 PM

or pass rush has me a little concerned. I hope Tyler Davis will help in that department this weekend. We will see.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em u6c coot

Oct 7, 2020, 9:20 PM

Re: Tell 'em u6c coot

Oct 7, 2020, 9:25 PM

What do you mean coot. We have been going to Clemson game since the early 70s. I am asking a ligit question. Maybe BV did not blitz as much not sure what his plan was against UVA. It could have been play bland D. UVA picked on one of our safeties and I hope it got correct this week.

Tell 'em u6c coot

Oct 7, 2020, 9:29 PM

Go ahead and stick your head in the sand

Oct 7, 2020, 9:47 PM

When I asked a question you answer is tell them coot. Dang can you say anything other than that like BV was playing a bland defense? He was not showing his hand? Maybe you have you don't know. All that is fine. I guess we will find out on Sat. and go tigers.

Tell 'em u6c coot

Oct 8, 2020, 1:50 PM

Re: I know UVA had a good OL but getting no push up front

Oct 7, 2020, 9:22 PM

Smells like Fowl......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 vs 5. A lot

Oct 7, 2020, 9:49 PM

C’mon man

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not concerned at all. In fact I just watched

Oct 7, 2020, 10:02 PM

the replay. Virginia did a lot of run blitzing particularly on second and medium to short. Va offensive line did a good job on our pass rush.
Amari had a td pass called incomplete imo.
LJD dropped a pass where he would have run for a ways. We punt. 41-17 and UVA scores in garbage time.Ok. Not dissatisfied at all.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not concerned at all. In fact I just watched

Oct 8, 2020, 9:20 AM

I am re-watching the game today. I will try and see if it was the line play. I do think they are missing Davis on the DL. Glad he will be back this weekend.

You are correct we went with a 3 man DL all night

Oct 7, 2020, 10:08 PM

Not sure why. Last year we did because we didn’t have the bodies on DL. We have the bodies this year not using them all. Davis will help.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our best player was out? Probably

Oct 8, 2020, 1:35 PM

We didn’t have the depth there

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure why. Last year we did because we didn’t have the bodies on DL. We have the bodies this year not using them all. Davis will help.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can say that again????***

Oct 7, 2020, 10:12 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You can say that again????***

Oct 7, 2020, 10:41 PM

I read that post four times before I realized it was the same thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know UVA had a good OL but getting no push up front

Oct 8, 2020, 10:38 AM

I watched the first half. It was ok. The late drive by UVA was not that much of a concern only that is what we do most of the time. UVA's QB threw the ball quickly but ran it when our DL got pushed to the side opening up the middle and we were in man coverage.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic