Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson athletes react to Trevor Lawrence's tweet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 63
| visibility 1

Clemson athletes react to Trevor Lawrence's tweet

May 30, 2020, 2:17 PM

https://twitter.com/KVonWallace/status/1266556379462021120

https://twitter.com/CornellPowell17/status/1266472861574758400

https://twitter.com/atxlete/status/1266535529849462786

https://twitter.com/_JayRock15/status/1266485618290368512

https://twitter.com/D_Rench_/status/1266513542791995394

https://twitter.com/JedidiahDavis33/status/1266463543173550081

https://twitter.com/Jackthejiant/status/1266509962026651648

https://twitter.com/edotcash/status/1266456928999309318

here you go. Seems Clemson nation is rallying around the leader our QB is.

and if anyone had an issue with what Trevor said, this thread conveniently has all the Clemson young men who you can now add to your personal #### list, so you're welcome!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson athletes react to Trevor Lawrence's tweet

May 30, 2020, 2:30 PM

Awesome!!! I appreciate you sharing that man.

May 30, 2020, 2:31 PM

No one should have an issue with what TL said. Everyone should have an issue with destroying another persons property in the name of “justice”.

LOL, it's always the same with you people

May 30, 2020, 2:35 PM

It's a moving target. You raise hell when someone peacefully protests, you do the same when they riot.

You're not fooling anyone. Aversion to property damage isn't what motivates you.

Re: LOL, it's always the same with you people

May 30, 2020, 2:37 PM

Come again?

Which part do you need help with?

May 30, 2020, 2:48 PM

My point is that...since you don't have the benefit of doubt (i.e. the video clearly shows a black dude being suffocated while spineless, dickless "good cops" stand around and do nothing)...you have to quibble elsewhere.

Since the video evidence is clearly cut and dried...you're having to shift your bias, blame and attention to something else besides the precipitating event that should be the focal point of discussion. In this case, you're vehemently denouncing the concept of "property damage" of property that you presumably have no vested interest in. The "how" of the protest is what you focus on...not the "why".

Part of me wishes there was no video so you folks would just go back to pretended the cop did nothing wrong.

Re: Which part do you need help with?

May 30, 2020, 2:51 PM

I think the cop is guilty of murder based on what I saw in the video. I’m still trying to figure out what made you so mad.

Re: Which part do you need help with?

May 30, 2020, 3:06 PM

They are a leftist. They can’t be happy.

By the way, a peaceful protest is like the one in Michigan criticized by all the left-stream media. The left projects too much. So much fuss about guns (that weren’t fired) or masks that weren’t worn. Not so much fuss for the “mostly peaceful protesters“ setting fires and looting, while not wearing masks either.

It’s like the difference in reaction when one Presidential candidate boasts that women will let you grab them by the p and one candidate actually does it, without consent.

They don’t have to be consistent, they are on a mission.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Lol, and you're not?

May 30, 2020, 4:37 PM

There's not a politically related thread on this board in which you don't JUMP at the chance to regurgitate your FOX News and Rush talking points. But yeah, you're here just seeking truth and don't have an agenda at all. THE LIBRULS are the only ones who are biased, I guess?

I think it’s funny that their QB believes in the

May 30, 2020, 4:43 PM

social injustice that is real and that segment of the fan base can’t stand it. It must make their stomachs turn. You know who you are.

Re: I think it’s funny that their QB believes in the

Jun 1, 2020, 2:42 PM

When speaking of something that you have no proof whatsoever of what you're saying, it's the same as pointing a finger at a crowd a hundred yards away and not knowing who the h&11 you're pointing at, but you point anyway just to get something started... And stating that you know who you are, is calling out the population of the word, IMO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol, and you're not?

May 30, 2020, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Lol, and you're not? ]

You seem very emotional. Have a drink. May mellow you out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. I guess I nailed it. Meanwhile, you are wrong. Again.

May 31, 2020, 2:28 AM [ in reply to Lol, and you're not? ]

What are you, between twelve and twenty-one years old?

I don’t listen to Rush Limbaugh. But I do listen to NPR, if you know what that is.
I don’t watch Fox or any TV news. I don’t watch any TV shows at all.

You liberals are ALWAYS projecting. Always. I’m not being told anything to regurgitate like you are. I read and I think.
And do the NY Times crossword every day. In ink.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

He has more TU's than you so he is clearly right.***

Jun 1, 2020, 1:31 AM [ in reply to Lol, and you're not? ]

One group wanted to go back to work the other group

May 30, 2020, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Which part do you need help with? ]

wanted to steal and loot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One group wanted to go back to work the other group

Jun 1, 2020, 3:03 PM

Neal you could be on to something there!!! Some will use any opening to take what doesn't belong to them bc they're not willing to work for it. And using any persons wrongful death as a reason to loot, steal, and destroy, only means they were a thief with the worst of character before anything ever happen. They are plain and simple very bad people that most of them come from bad families that has sit on their A$$ES waiting on the government to give it to them, or steal from others that has worked for what they have!!!! They are the people that good people call low life scum!!!

so Trevor is leftist?

May 30, 2020, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Which part do you need help with? ]

??? I’ll hang up and listen. I love it.

When you mention the candidate that gropes women without

May 30, 2020, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Which part do you need help with? ]

consent, I'm assuming you're talking about this guy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

No, this guy

May 30, 2020, 5:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nobody listened to peaceful ColinK type kneeling protests

May 30, 2020, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Which part do you need help with? ]

The riots are terrible. But an easy way to avoid them is to stop police brutality and have fair treatment for everybody.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course they listened and many asked him not to crap...

May 30, 2020, 7:59 PM

on the flag, because the flag did nothing wrong.

People are chit, each and everyone of you, black, white, red, yellow, the tall, the small or the much, much too tall.

I laugh at idiots that go swimming in the ocean and wonder when a stupid animal bites them, I also laugh at idiots that go swimming in public and wonder when a stupid animal bites them there as well.

Get over yourselves people, you're just stupid animals.

It's why I can love the human race and still hate people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Of course they listened and many asked him not to crap...

May 30, 2020, 8:27 PM

You laugh a lot...daily...if I read that right...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure what's left other than to laugh with you...

May 30, 2020, 8:29 PM

and all the others I love.

That is as honest as I can be.

Re: I'm not sure what's left other than to laugh with you...

May 30, 2020, 8:32 PM

And folks thought 'gentle' and you weren't in the same area code! Silly them! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not sure what's left other than to laugh with you...

May 30, 2020, 8:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETkzK9pXMio

Tell me where he protested the flag?

May 30, 2020, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Of course they listened and many asked him not to crap... ]

That was made up by folks against his protests.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry, people have a right to voice their beliefs...

May 30, 2020, 9:42 PM

him crapping on their beliefs is exactly the push back and you asking me to point it out shows you're just trash.

You don't want to accept it, fine, but playing willfully stupid makes you the enemy of truth and I'll offer you no comfort.

You’re so close to being self aware

May 30, 2020, 10:30 PM

Just too stupid to realize it.

No, but stupid is your thing and you've too many...

May 30, 2020, 10:51 PM

too realize it.

In a way I'd wish to +be as stupid as you, then I'd not know better.

May 31, 2020, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Of course they listened and many asked him not to crap... ]

It was the idiot Trump who tried to blame it on disrespecting the flag and then all the Trumpsters mindlessly believed what Trump was saying. Kap was kneeling to stop what is going on in the USA and not only did the president attack him, Trump also threatened the entire NFL and most of the people on this board jumped on that bandwagon too attacking Kap and the NFL.
If you can not understand why Kap was kneeling then you are part of the problem.

May 31, 2020, 2:43 PM
Kap1.jpg(119.5 K)

You are absolutely wrong and live in a dream world

May 31, 2020, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Which part do you need help with? ]

I don't have a problem with protests for any reason. I have a problem with breaking the law and I have a problem with taking advantage of a situation to indiscriminately destroy property for the #### of it and to steal.

You are kidding yourself if you think these people somehow think this will achieve justice. They are in it for the chaotic fun and thrills they are having and for the free stuff they are stealing. It has nothing to do with what happened, and it has nothing to do with race.

If it were people "protesting" abortion while randomly destroying property and taking advantage of the situation to blatantly steal (loot), I would have a problem with it.

If my mother was killed in some unjust way, and people behaved this way as a response to that... I would have a problem with it.

Everybody knows two wrongs don't make a right. And nobody I know thinks the cop is innocent. And, hasn't he been charged with murder?

Just because someone believes that people's property should be off limits while expressing your views doesn't mean they're a "hick" - and your close-minded stereotypes about those people isn't any more helpful to the situation than those you oppose.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson athletes react to Trevor Lawrence's tweet ]

Justice should come within the courts, but justice can't work in the courts when the guilty sometime are never made to walk through the doors of justice bc someone believes that bc they have sworn an oath to protect and serve, they aren't guilty even when they commit heinous crimes camouflaged around the call of duty!!!

May 30, 2020, 3:30 PM

The Atlanta mayor just denounced the riots. MLK would absolutely denounce them.

The Boston Tea Party is still the most expensive looting...

May 30, 2020, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson athletes react to Trevor Lawrence's tweet ]

in American History. Yep, that tea was from a private company taxed by England. It was done in the name of liberty and justice. Why was that ok for frustration of being taxed without representation and this looting is so hated. These folks are just being American in their cry for independence. The only difference is that our revolutionary forefathers dressed up like native Americans when they did it to not be blamed or caught. Looting is not the answer but it sure helped start the revolution for white colonists. 4 million dollars worth of tea.

they are exactly the same

May 30, 2020, 6:00 PM

trying to convince you otherwise would be fruitless

Re: they are exactly the same

May 30, 2020, 7:21 PM

Nothing is ever quite the same. But there are some constants in American history that are worthy of consideration when thinking about Americans rioting, looting and defying the law when we believe we have have been wronged.

The tea party is obvious. King imposes a law Americans do not like which means they have to pay a tax.
Americans board a private ship (akin to breaking a window in a store) and destroy private property that does not belong to them or the King.

The bonus army marches on Washington. Veterans of WWI believe they have been wronged when the gov't will not pay them the bonus money they were promised at the time they need the money. Vets march on Washington, protest for weeks, occupying property and protesting until the Army drove them out. 1 vet was killed and several injured.

In the Loray Mill labor strike in Gastonia NC, striking workers staged illegal blockages of the mill in protest over their belief that they had not been adequately compensated during a time the mill had been hugely profitable. Fighting ensued. People were killed.

Native American illegally occupied Alcatrez for 18 months in protest of poor treatment of Native Americans.

Orangeburg Massacre.....Hopefully most Clemson supporters know the details.

The list goes on and on. Americans who think they have been wronged by government have very often resorted to illegal activities, protest, damaging private property and not following the law as the government demanded they do.

Of course each incident is different. But the precedent for Americans raising hell, breaking the law, destroying property in protest to what they consider illegal actions is fairly normal.

A whole lot of Americans think government agents killed a man when they should not have done so when a better approach would have resulted in George Floyd living, and the action seems to a lot of Americans to be another in a series of government actions they believe have been unjust.

So while the protests in Charlotte and many other places over the death of George Floyd are unique, and not the same as any of the many other riots we have staged, they are very much in line with how Americans have often acted when they believe they have been wronged by the government.

There are always people, often a majority, who complain bitterly every time one group of Americans take violent exception to the actions of government. The Civil War was just such a protest by one group of Americans who thought they were being wronged by another group of Americans. LOTS of people are very proud of their ancestors who fought in the civil war, rioted over low wages, camped out and broke the law to get money that was not yet due them and who lost their lives because they recognized injustice and did not stand for it. It's all part of our heritage.

I hope no one else is hurt in the current protests. And I pray agents of the government like the police, will not cause the death of any more Americans in cases where good judgement can avoid such deaths.

It's an old line from a church leader but I think it applies: If you want peace, work for justice.

Re: The Boston Tea Party is still the most expensive looting...

May 30, 2020, 6:15 PM [ in reply to The Boston Tea Party is still the most expensive looting... ]

Thank God civilization has evolved since the 1700’s ??

Re: So you’re comparing the urban looters with the Tea Party

May 30, 2020, 9:49 PM [ in reply to The Boston Tea Party is still the most expensive looting... ]

Some distinctions for you:

The Tea Party was not just due to an increased tax on tea; it was in response to an attempt to monopolize the tea trade, and thereby coerce American colonists into buying a product they were boycotting, because they refused to pay the existing tax on the monopolized product.

The East India Company Tea was not really wanted (it was higher quality and higher priced). The British crown was attempting to help the EIC liquidate their backlog of tea inventory by subsidizing their tea shipments to the American colonies. They had actually reduced the tax on EIC tea to allow the price to fall below that of smuggled Dutch and ‘others-sourced’ types of tea. This tax cut was an attempt to re-monopolize the tea trade; it would have undercut the price for all other teas. The EIC also was cutting off their normal merchant distributors in exchange for a very selective group of consignment dealers chosen by the governors as political favorites. So ALL of the tea trade would suffer if the political appointees got their tea.

Several colonial ports including Charleston received shipments of tea, but the colonists would not allow the tea to be offloaded because the consignment dealers were responsible to pay the tax in a lump sum once the tea was received. The colonists were trying to avoid anyone paying the tax, as well as not trusting the potentially corrupt consignees.

So shipments of tea began rotting in ships in numerous colonial ports. Not just the EIC, but also the shippers were losing money having their still-loaded ships sitting at the docks. (Some shipments of tea had already been returned to England.) When MA Governor Hutchison decided to unload the tea shipments that were accumulating in Boston, the citizens decided to prevent its occurrence by conducting their own offloading party. Hence, the Tea Party.

In response, Parliament closed the port of Boston and moved the colonial capital to Salem until compensation was made for the entire shipment of tea—not just the tax. I don’t know if the bill was ever paid.

So, the distinctions:
—In the Tea Party, there was no violence. No burnings. No looting. No sinking of ships. No random acts of nihilism or repetitive anarchy.
—The Tea Party targeted one monopolized product that had already been boycotted. The market value of the tea was dropping toward zero before it was dumped into the harbor.
—The Tea Partiers attempted to find other methods of protest that would have protected the value of the property before resorting to destroying the one item under boycott.
—The government that they answered to at that time held the community accountable for the destruction of property.
—“These folks are just being American in their cry for independence.” Um, these folks probably can’t govern their own households. That’s why they steal. I hope you don’t think they are capable of self-government. This time next month they’ll want another check or flatscreen because their lives are so hard.
—“4 million dollars of tea.” Riiiiight. That’s what the accountant says when you’ve got a corrupt government overcharging for the loss. By modern accounting, the tea had lost much of its market value while sitting in warehouses in London and in the holds of docked ships.

If the Tea Party had been destructive nihilists and anarchists like the looters we see today, the Tea Party and Parliament’s response would not have unified thirteen disparate colonies to fight for independence. Anarchists cannot unify anyone for any purpose.

I don’t make these comments to contradict Trevor, or pretend that inequality doesn't exist in some forms, or that Geo Floyd’s death wasn’t tragic, possibly preventable and certainly worthy of investigation. I am only commenting on the previous comment that criticism of looting of private property is hypocritical.

But it was the destruction of private property right?

May 30, 2020, 10:54 PM

The reasons can be made noble by those who benefit but nevertheless private property was destroyed in the name of unfairness of some sort. Correct? And to declare that one group has a greater right or reason to loot based on their ability to govern? What did those colonists do with black human beings in the south? That is real humane and brilliant and moral. Come on man!!!!

Was slavery worse than taxation without representation?

May 30, 2020, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: So you’re comparing the urban looters with the Tea Party ]

For African Americans who had to deal with Jim Crow and redlining and lack of opportunity and have yet to be compensated for years of free labor and being underpaid and treated as property? We talking about looting from not having a rep in parliament and economic bullying. And that looting over that frustration is more noble than what might be a result of years of oppression? Really? I am not justifying looting!!!! I am saying we should not think it strange or alien to the american way of showing there is something wrong with our leadership (king George back then) and whoever now. We should look and think- #### something not just someone is wrong with our country

Re: Was slavery worse than taxation without representation?

May 31, 2020, 3:11 PM

Nothing that happen a 100 years ago can justify law enforcement officers killing a free citizen with excessive force, with other law enforcement officers standing there and watching it without making any attempt to stop one of their own from police brutality by using excessive force and causing a death to a free American citizen. Every cop standing around and doing nothing to stop the brutality is just as guilty as the police officer using excessive force.

There is a law that states, a hand of one is the hand of all involved, and it should be implied to the police officers that stood and watched bc, a crime of 1st degree manslaughter was committed while the other officers stood by and watched. And everyone one of them should be charged for committing the exact same crime as the officer committing the act of police brutality by using excessive force that caused a death!!! Every police officers involved in that arrest should be charged with 1st degree manslaughter!!!!

Re: So you’re comparing the urban looters with the Tea Party

May 31, 2020, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: So you’re comparing the urban looters with the Tea Party ]

As I said acts of civil disobedience and a lawlessness in American history are a constant even while the conditions of each such event are unique. Usually a majority of Americans are opposed to the protests and usually prefer peace to wanton disregard for the law.

That certainly happened in the tea party. Are you arguing that the rebels who threw the tea off a more or less private ship were not breaking the law? The guys who threw the tea overboard certainly thought they were breaking the law, hence their attempts to disguise themselves and avoid the King's justice. The value in the open market of the tea was quite high. The tea could have been carried to Canada or back across the sea to England and still had plenty of value.

The point I tried to make is that Americans have often reacted illegally sometimes with violence, and often with the destruction of private property or government property to protest when they believed they have been wronged. And I'll add that it's often been disorganized and more or less spontaneous and not coordinated.

Thanks for informing Tigernet of your views and understanding of the Boston Tea Party as I did my views and understanding. Would you like to talk about the Stamp Act? Or the draft riots in NYC in the Civil War? Or the acts of crazy poorly led southerners, well tolerated by local governments, who beat and killed innocent people and destroyed private property over efforts of others in the 1960s to establish equality under the law for black citizens in my home state and all across the south?

Americans who believe they have been wronged very often take the law in their own hands, repeatedly break the law and all standards of moral and ethical behavior to make it clear they will not sit still and tolerate what they believe to be wrong.

I don't condone looting, burning and killing to get your way. But it's certainly been done a lot in our country for a long long time. That was my point addressed I hope toward all those who insist on being righteously indignant over rioting and fairly quiet over the point Trevor made.

I am white. Were I black, I expect I'd view the whole world a differently that I do and I would want conditions to change, as they should. That's what a 20 year old Clemson student said. And I fully agree with him.

Guess all that stuff stolen from Target has offended the

May 31, 2020, 11:38 AM [ in reply to The Boston Tea Party is still the most expensive looting... ]

criminals stealing it in some way or trampled their rights. Hope they feel better......

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh ok, so burning buildings and cars, and stealing things is really

May 31, 2020, 2:47 PM [ in reply to The Boston Tea Party is still the most expensive looting... ]

just part of the cause? I didn't think of it that way. Those boisterous youngsters stealing TVs are really doing it for George Floyd. How honorable! Thanks for the enlightenment.

Politics and Religion board --->...

May 30, 2020, 2:45 PM

Thanks for moving it B-Meist® or should I take care of it the correct way?

I do prefer mine.

May 30, 2020, 2:53 PM

Best opening post here all year!

May 30, 2020, 5:37 PM

We should be talking about Trevor's post and it is absolutely right on point.There is no doubt in my mind tha Trevor and all the players that commented on it do not think it is OK to loot and burn. Evil and hate is a person's heart is colorblind and is a bad thing regardless of the color of the body it happens to rest in.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly***

May 30, 2020, 6:01 PM

LEGEND***

May 30, 2020, 6:15 PM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Trevor Lawrence

May 30, 2020, 7:34 PM

Thanks to Trevor for saying what most of us believe. Sounds like he has a lot of support he expressed.
What Trevor said has been said before. It needs to be said again and again.

If you want peace, seek justice.

Or as the song goes....

If I could be you, if you could be me
For just one hour
If we could find a way to get inside
Each other's mind
If you could see you through my eyes
Instead of your ego
I believe you'd be, I believe you'd be surprised to see
That you've been blind

Walk a mile in my shoes
Walk a mile in my shoes
Yeah, before you abuse, criticize, and accuse
Walk a mile in my shoes

Point for Joe South song reference.***

May 30, 2020, 7:53 PM

May 30, 2020, 8:14 PM

This is a huge opportunity to unite against corruption of institutions. I saw black rioters yelling about CNN. People are frustrated for different reasons but it all stems from a sense of unfairness of the system against the people. Our overlords have been dividing us for so long as a strategy to keep us fighting with each other instead of looking at them. This is the THE opportunity to unite everyone against the system and finally purge it. Trumps response is for all the marbles of the country. This is it. If he embraces police reform and holds departments accountable and relates his experience with the corrupt FBI against him then its game over and America is united against a common enemy of corruption and unequal justice. If he does not then we will be left with the alternative in November and we will descend into what we have witnessed in Michigan , PA, NY and CA recently.

Did Wallace really use the F word?

May 30, 2020, 8:18 PM

If so, very disappointed in him and poor representative of Clemson U.

Re: Did Wallace really use the F word?

May 30, 2020, 8:25 PM

If so, very disappointed in him and poor representative of Clemson U.

THAT is what you took from all that?

well and the answer is no, Wallace did not***

May 30, 2020, 8:42 PM

May 30, 2020, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Did Wallace really use the F word? ]

Quoz,

The most self righteous handle on Tnet belongs too......OCG...

I have answered your question!

May 31, 2020, 11:46 PM

Righteous never comes from self but from Jesus Christ the Son of God because of what
He did on the cross.

May 31, 2020, 11:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Did Wallace really use the F word? ]

Nope

Oh for ##### sake, get over yourself

May 30, 2020, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Did Wallace really use the F word? ]

Imagine someone from Clemson using the F word. That’s your problem from this whole thing.

Re: Oh for ##### sake, get over yourself

May 31, 2020, 11:50 PM

LOL, well said!

May 30, 2020, 8:24 PM

Its clear as day that the people have had enough of the control and unfairness. The protesters dont know why it is the way it is or how we got here.... this is exactly how a country turns to tyranny overnight. The controllers create the spark and then add gasoline. I do think the “event” was staged and George was the patsy unfortunately and the agent provocateurs are out in force. However the emotion is real and justified. ( not the stupid looting) These frustrated people will vote for change unless Trump embraces that change and reform ahead of the elections. Its the right thing to do and it fits his platform of draining the swamp. These po po departments are the essence of the swamp to the inner city people.

May 30, 2020, 10:35 PM

You’re right... the people have had enough! If there is no justice for black people under the law, why should they obey the law?

May 30, 2020, 10:57 PM

My friend... thank you! ....its not just black people that feel the oppression.... we’re in this together against inequal justice across all institutions and corruption. We each have our unique life experiences that shape us. We need to hang together.,, else we are to be oppressed by our overlords who need to keep us divided. As a libertarian / conservative ... I have had enough ! We need to stick together as free people against those that try to oppress us.

Replies: 63
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic