Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LMAO at the hypocrisy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

LMAO at the hypocrisy

Oct 19, 2020, 8:29 AM

So 4 years ago, Trump was under investigation for collusion with Russia to help him get elected as president.

Accusations were:

- Russia has a video tape of a hooker pissing on him
- he owed a bunch of money to Russia and was compromised
- he was an actual Russian spy.
- there are many more that I won’t list.

This was all via anonymous source and the media, and leftist psychopaths believed it hook, line and
sinker. There was no question to crazy leftists that any of this was fake.

Since then, the investigation which lasted for over 2 years has fallen flat on his face. The proof shows that Hillary paid for the disinformation campaign and wait for it......... Steele’s main source for the information was a known Russian asset!! You seriously can’t make this #### up.

Fast forward to now.

A lap top has been recover that contained a bunch of emails and pictures of hunter Biden. The pictures range from dope selfies of him burning cigs indoors, to him smoking crack. The emails implicate joe Biden in selling his office to China and Ukraine.

- the joe Biden campaign has not denied the lap top exists
- Hunter’s lawyers have requested to get the lap top back which obviously verifies the lap top
- a Hunter Biden business associate that was on many of the emails has apparently Confirmed the existence of the emails.

And what is the crazy leftist response to all of this overwhelming evidence?? RUSSIA DISINFORMATION!!!!

Do you all ever wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think we can score 70 on Syracuse?***

Oct 19, 2020, 8:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I hope the Russians don't interfere in us whipping the cuse.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:00 AM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope the Russians don't interfere in us whipping the cuse.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:04 AM

I’ve heard the Russians are the real reason on behind why Syracuse seems to hurt our QB every year.

Re: LMAO at the hypocrisy

Any news about football in that hot mess???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Different world for the dems...sad but true

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Personal Foul - 15 yard penalty!

Oct 19, 2020, 8:37 AM

Late hit out-of-bounds

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 8:39 AM

Whoops. Meant to go on the politics forum. My bad

Yes, there is hypocrisy!

Oct 19, 2020, 8:43 AM

Americans should want these allegations investigated, and it doesn't matter whether you're a Democrat or a Republican.

Biden admitted he wanted a prosecutor fired or he won't give them money, but that is not being investigated. On the other hand, Trump has been put through the ringer since announcing his candidacy.

Trump and his family came to Washington with wealth, and he's still getting investigated.

Biden and his family got rich by being in Washington for 47 years. His son got kicked out of the Navy for drugs and got paid a lot of money when his father became Vice President.

Hmmm, something doesn't sound right to me.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:45 AM

Corruption is ok as long as it gets orange man bad out of the office - Libs

Flag on the play. Illegal use of a football board. Fifteen

Oct 19, 2020, 8:59 AM

thumb penalty. Reply on the correct board.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it doesn't matter..dumb people will always be dumb. Biden

Oct 19, 2020, 9:07 AM

voters could care less about how sleazy and corrupt that man is and has been. That party has learned how to use global warming and social justice issues to lead their flock of sheep around by the neck. Actual acts of corruption and their term "privilege" doesn't matter if you're fighting for transgender rights and the rain-forest...

Need help calibrating my hypocrisy meter if you will.

Oct 19, 2020, 2:06 PM

The Republican-run US Senate's report from August confirmed Russia's and Vladimir Putin's efforts in undermining the 2016 election for the benefit of Donald Trump.

This same panel had made criminal referrals concerning Steve Bannon and Donald Trump Jr. for being untruthful in testimony. And to date Trump himself continues to successfully sue to prevent us knowing exactly who our President is indebted to. Jr. admitted they get lots of money from Russians, but Trump somehow doesn't owe them anything? Hmmm.

Donald Trump spied on the Trump campaign - the greatest crime in US political history - provided you believe that our intelligence agencies and law enforcement investigating our enemy Russia are actually political tools of the Administrations they serve under. [Deep state blahsy blah blah blah? Or patriots sworn to defend our constitution and protect us from our enemies?]

The current excitement over the alleged Hunter Biden laptop is very likely tied to why Trump is spying on his own campaign - Rudy being manipulated and abetted by a foreign power. I say alleged because no one is claiming its authenticity. Hunter's lawyers asking for it is likely simply to determine if it actually belonged to Hunter Biden or whether the whole thing is just another dirty Russian trick, where they illegally hacked a computer Hunter does use and attributed the files to one he supposedly left behind at the repair shop. The repair shop owner's story has changed often enough to where credibility is a real issue.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 4:39 PM

Clemson mountaineers is 100% correct. If you have not read the Steele Dossier, look it up. It has summaries for each section and is a pretty quick read.

And, when you are done ask yourself if you believe it.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic