Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rewatched game using Coaches Film Room: my thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,596

Rewatched game using Coaches Film Room: my thoughts

Jan 12, 2017, 7:08 PM

I really like this option of viewing the game, especially rewatching it. Very interesting to hear perspective on playes and performance as it is happening. Some thoughts I have regarding the coaches who were there:

Steve Addazio: man, this is a coach I would love to play for or have my son play for. Tough nosed, not afraid to speak his mind, generally positive but can tell he is a disciplinarian when he needs to be.

Dave Doern: I have no doubt this is the anonymous goober who had all the negative things to say about us this past off season. He appeared to be too good to offer much to the broadcast.

Matt Rhule: I think he is intelligent, but not as intelligent as he thinks of himself. I would not want to play or have my son play for either of the above mentioned two.

Colorado coach: had some nice things to say about Dabo, he seemed like a good guy to play for as well.

Dino Babers: I like this guy as well and wouldn't have a problem with my son playing for him either. He seemed really positive and down to earth.

The BYU coach: he seemed nice but quiet and reserved, it was hard to get a read on him, no one talked as much as Rhule.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes it was..."This is what we have to face every year..."

Jan 12, 2017, 7:46 PM

had me gloating I have to admit

I shared very similar thoughts.

Jan 12, 2017, 7:53 PM

First, I loved watching the reply through this version. As a real fan (geek?) of football, it's was great to hear their perspective about what plays they would run in situations, how they would attack either side of the ball and most of all, hearing Dino and Addazio brag a little on the ACC "welcome to the ACC" and See what we have to compete against". I was loving it.

- Rhule seemed like a real stats heavy guy.

- Dino's love of offense is obvious.

- Addazio seems like really awesome guy! Definitely the type you'd like to play for. Dino would be a second choice. Addazio was very happy for the Clemson program and "number 4" and "Number 7".

- Mike Macintyre had some very nice things to say about Dabo after the game.

- Dave Doren was terrible. Hardly said a word. Very stuck up, and struggled to find anything to compliment Clemson on the entire time, even when asked at the very end to comment on the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I shared very similar thoughts.

Jan 12, 2017, 8:00 PM

I've liked Adazzio the whole time he's been at BC. If it doesn't work out for him, his addition to the staff would be outstanding. He has the right DNA.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rewatched game using Coaches Film Room: my thoughts

Jan 12, 2017, 8:03 PM

Agreed I recommend anyone to watch the game this way.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jan 12, 2017, 9:00 PM

Did you watch it last year with Will Muschamp, Larry Fedora, and Pat Narduzzi? That was a hoot. Lol.

Jan 12, 2017, 9:26 PM

Man I just rewatched it after reading your post! That was fantastic! Thanks for posting!

Jan 12, 2017, 9:33 PM

Did you watch it on an ESPN channel? Would love to, but don't see any more views of any versions scheduled on ESPNU for the next several days. Watched most of the versions with Tajh and the group on the couch, the latter sucking very much. Didn't tape the original version in real time which I regret. Thought I would be able to catch it the next day, but failed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

I watched it yesterday on WatchESPN online.***

Jan 12, 2017, 9:35 PM

Re: I watched it yesterday on WatchESPN online.***

Jan 12, 2017, 9:41 PM

Thanks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Re: I watched it yesterday on WatchESPN online.***

Jan 12, 2017, 9:45 PM

It's on YouTube as well. I loved it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,596
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic