Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What in the ell was Trump talking about?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

What in the ell was Trump talking about?

Sep 1, 2020, 10:19 AM

"We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend. And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs, wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that. A lot of the people were on the plane to do big damage."

This is the guy some of y'all wanna vote for? Even Laura Ingraham couldn't hide her WTEff face.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best guess...

Sep 1, 2020, 10:21 AM

he read a tweet from some lady who had a friend who took a flight to a city affect by protests and the friend reported to her that the plane was full of antifa soldiers and their gear.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. It is.

Sep 1, 2020, 10:23 AM

Because Biden.

The series of strokes have taken a toll on his already

Sep 1, 2020, 10:25 AM

addled mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You really want to get into a cognative contest of the two

Sep 1, 2020, 10:31 AM

candidates? Republicans want that battle.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Absolutely.

Sep 1, 2020, 10:40 AM

Bring that #### on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, your boy's not gonna do to well there.

Sep 1, 2020, 10:44 AM [ in reply to You really want to get into a cognative contest of the two ]

Same interview, he compared the cop shooting Blake in the back seven times to choking on a 3 foot putt. Ingraham shut him up before he said something even more stupid.

Here.

Sep 1, 2020, 10:49 AM

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1300651179987398656?s=20

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here.

Sep 1, 2020, 12:48 PM

good to see investigative journalism alive and well on this forum.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What in the ell was Trump talking about?

Sep 1, 2020, 11:02 AM

"They've" seen a number of them at multiple locations?

Sep 1, 2020, 11:09 AM

Who is they? Any links? I posted where the original rumor started in Boise, and how every bit of it was debunked by mayors and government officials. Can you show us some evidence of well-funded Antifa soldiers being transported to _______ city and staying in $1,000 hotels during the day, preparing for riots that night? Because I gotta be honest...that sounds completely made up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Secret democrat big wigs with endless supplies of money

Sep 1, 2020, 11:21 AM

are footing the bill for anarchist types to turn generally peaceful protests that were probably going to be a net positive for democrats at the polls into riots and looting that are generally negative for democrats and probably costing them votes.

I know it sounds counter intuitive, but these guys are playing 3D Star Trek space chest while we are playing checkers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it Soros? I bet it's Soros.

Sep 1, 2020, 11:25 AM

DAMN YOU, SOROS!!!!

Do you really believe these 20 something year old

Sep 1, 2020, 12:25 PM

So the only logical conclusion is Soros, then.

Sep 1, 2020, 12:37 PM

Pretty broad brush you're painting with there, amigo.

Re: So the only logical conclusion is Soros, then.

Sep 1, 2020, 12:41 PM

Twidder is a bad place for you, man.***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: What in the ell was Trump talking about? ]

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic