Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yep, just as I suspected. Clemson football players lead a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Yep, just as I suspected. Clemson football players lead a

Jun 14, 2020, 10:47 AM

PEACEFUL demonstration, complete with a speech from Coach Swinney, and there is NO MENTION of it on ESPN's front pages stories at all. I just checked from top to bottom. As Gomer Pyle would say, SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE. The only mentions I have seen are on Twitter, photos of outside agitators driving by with Confederate flags on their non-Clemson decorated vehicles. But no, there is no anti-Clemson media bias. None at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YeP!

Jun 14, 2020, 10:54 AM

Sounds about normal.

Go TiGERS.. Jeep ROCKING ‘EM!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, just as I suspected. Clemson football players lead a

Jun 14, 2020, 10:55 AM

Their hacks will be in tomorrow to criticize every aspect of it. You know the ones who never do squat but sit there and find fault w others.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN just had a piece on the demonstration on the main

Jun 14, 2020, 10:59 AM

ESPN station about 20 minutes ago. Showed the crowd, Swinney, and had part of Trevor Lawrence and Mike Jones's speech.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

espn College football twitter did make one post about it

Jun 14, 2020, 10:59 AM

https://twitter.com/espncfb/status/1271957261389312001?s=21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're wrong 76. I just checked out ESPN's College Football

Jun 14, 2020, 11:55 AM

Page and there are multiple stories.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Currently on ESPN

Jun 14, 2020, 11:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just watched it on SportsCenter.***

Jun 14, 2020, 12:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, just as I suspected. Clemson football players lead a***

Jun 14, 2020, 2:54 PM

I've seen it on ESPN college football page

Jun 14, 2020, 2:56 PM

not front and center, but over to the right. But you're right, the fact that you have to look tells you that Clemson did good. Had it been a disaster, it would be plastered all over.

Re: I've seen it on ESPN college football page

Jun 14, 2020, 3:13 PM

I’m surprised they didn’t lead with the 5 vehicles (sans any Clemson stickers) seen displaying shiny new battle flags of the Army of Northern Virginia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I've seen it on ESPN college football page

Jun 14, 2020, 5:49 PM

Shannon lead with 5 cars, Qualk and Kelly lead with 5 cars, I was so angry and still am a little but for those that want change or have a voice on radio or TV i for the love of me cant figure out why we can't understand that we will never have 100% all in on earth. We all have sin. Religious or not we can agree on that. But to show 5 vehicles over 3000+ (Shannon Sharpe) among others is sicking. Probably in the wrong section and I dont post alot so a little patience if possible. Love up!

Swing .... and a miss. Easily found on website.

Jun 14, 2020, 4:31 PM

I had a 9 am tee time and read while reading cup of coffee.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic