Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Y'all please do me a favor. I'm tired of this.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,538

Y'all please do me a favor. I'm tired of this.

Dec 4, 2015, 7:37 PM

I've been at Fort Sill, Oklahoma since July for a military school. I was blessed to have been able to come home for the Notre Dame game but by and large I would have loved to make more games, obviously.

Certain things have been driving me crazy since I have been out here:

A) Butt-hurt Oklahoma fans who can't get over the beating they took from us in the bowl game. Boomer losers.

B) Folks in my class of 60 or so other officers who have been talking crap about Clemson ever since we broke into the top ten. They have me ready to go back home, and lead the SC National Guard to come take over Fort Sill and paint it orange with a statue of Deshaun dabbing.

C) ESPN doubting us. I know some of you all don't like it when someone gripes about it but it's real. None of them thought we'd beat ND and I'd say most of their analysts are picking UNC. Plus, the "Clemsoning" dilemma from earlier this season - need I say more. I hope we make them eat there sorry words this weekend.

D) It's UNC that we play this weekend. Think about the fact that we've never won there in basketball. Think of when we lost to em up there (in basketball) to triple overtime in '08 after leading most of the game in regulation. This game is in their state. Let's bury their sorry arses on THEIR OWN STATE!!!! I'm tired of hearing of their Johnny-Come-Lately, blue powdered overrated football team.

HERE IS THE FAVOR: I'm going to find me some Makers Mark and coke, sit my happy butt down with some Clemson grads (one is an officer in my class and the other has a husband stationed here) and be ready so scream so loud at the TV that you all will hear me back home. I want you all to make the commentators recognize the loudness, passion, and emotion of the Clemson crowd and comments on the pathetic turnout of a basketball school that pretends to care about football.

You guys and gals at the game, please unleash my frustrations through a volley of screaming loudness in a sea of orange that will be talked about for years.

Raise absolute #### for me! I'd do just about anything to be there on Saturday. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Y'all please do me a favor. I'm tired of this.

Dec 4, 2015, 7:43 PM

I'm 65, but I can still do it. Do my best.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Hate you can't be at the game.

Dec 4, 2015, 7:45 PM

I'm sure that all 50K+ orange-clad fans will channel you and all the other fans that can't be there! I may not have a voice next week, but I'll give it my all tomorrow night.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2015, 7:46 PM

Sorry you are stuck in such a #### hole. Make those Sooners wish they had never opened their mouths when the game is over. I am like you about hearing all of the crap from the B1G and some of the so called experts, although you hear it from the Big 12. Be loaf in OK and I am sure going to be loud in Illinois. I was so loud during the ND game, a neighbor came over to see if everything was OK.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2015, 7:56 PM

You should hear their radio shows here. They want us to lose. They don't want another peice of that beating they took last year.

Dec 4, 2015, 8:13 PM

Thank you for your service. If I was able to go I would definitely raise a little extra h3ll on your behalf but I'm planning on being loud enough that they hear me all the way in Charlotte tomorrow night

i'm with you here in savannah, ga, except i'll be drinkin

Dec 4, 2015, 8:42 PM

captain and coke.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,538
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic