Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yall are kidding, right?
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,150
   | View Original Thread |

Yall are kidding, right?

Oct 26, 2013, 11:57 PM

Clemson goes into College Park, a place that has historically been a house of horrors, coming off of a horrible home loss to FSU, plays a very poor game on the offensive side of the ball and still wins by double digits. Yet the majority of you seem unhappy with what you are seeing.

Get over yourselves. This is a game where Clemson would have typically tripped up and lost and let the game last week beat them twice. Be thankful the team didnt give up and let Maryland come rolling back and steal the game from us. Be thankful that even though Tajh hasnt played well the last two weeks that he has still lead the team to victory by making the right throws and being a general when he needs to be.

Yall expect too much out of a bunch of 18-22 year olds. Enjoy the moment, because I, for one, would rather deal with Clemson winning by 13 on the road to Maryland than the product that was put out in the Tommy Bowden era.

Its a game fellas, relax and enjoy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,150
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic