Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ya know...back in the day...if you got your ar$e whooped
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,380

Ya know...back in the day...if you got your ar$e whooped

Aug 9, 2019, 10:08 AM

you took it like a man. Get up, dust yourself off, shake hands, congratulate your opponent, offer no excuses, and try to get better so that you can turn the TIDE the next time you face off. We've seen our coach and program do that.

I realize that most of the talking heads (PF & his kin) have never played a down of football and are just toeing the SECompany line. The rhetoric is tired and old and has really become a joke. The only way I know of anything that PF says is if it is posted here. If he comes on the TV...switch, radio....switch.

I find it amusing that the SEC is ok with and promotes this rant. Hardly ever hear that any SEC coach/player admit that another conference's team was just better. ####, ol' Saban said at half time that we were copying plays. If that was the case don't you think maybe they would've, should've, could've known what to do or how to adjust...oh yea they were tired.

Bottom line there was a can of ar$e whooping opened up that night by the best college football team ever!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

44-16

Aug 9, 2019, 10:17 AM

REPEAT!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen. Does anybody know if Tua

Aug 9, 2019, 10:37 AM

stayed on the bench crying or did he go shake hands like a true competitor?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ya know...back in the day...if you got your ar$e whooped

Aug 9, 2019, 10:43 AM

Please let the excuses keep coming! That's all I can say now...

I want "SEC type excuses" to be a thing! Engraved in their DNA to where my grandchildren would even say:

"The SEC? all they have are excuses"

I hope they rank every SEC team as high as possible, and Clemson runs through each and every one of them multiple times...even if it is just a 1 point win for the next 100 SEC matchups.

It's awesome to read their narrative and just laugh!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ya know...back in the day...if you got your ar$e whooped

Aug 9, 2019, 11:03 AM

So now we know what the SEC stands for...Sorry Excuse Conference!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,380
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic