Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our Coaches...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 977

Our Coaches...

Dec 1, 2013, 7:31 AM

As much as I do not want to admit this-

Slurrier and the Coot Coaches are superior to ours.

They are better prepared, have a better game plan and their players execute much better.

In fact, in most of our big games under Dabo this occurs.

After 5 years of this, there is clearly a flaw in our system.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our Coaches...

Dec 1, 2013, 7:47 AM

Out coached and far superior in big games just like Tommy but drop a game to Tennessee (Thats beat nobody else)Just like Tommy would to Duke or Wake. I believe things are coming along quit nicely and yes please bring on the Tide.

Dec 1, 2013, 7:51 AM

Alabama 42 Clemson 14 turn overs.

Dec 1, 2013, 8:32 AM

Spurrier has won 6 SEC championships and a national championship. He has made a solid winner out of USC. There are flaws in every system, but yea, like it or not, Spurrier knows what he is doing. I'm as frustrated as anybody by that qb draw, but it was 6 turnovers and a stadium significantly lacking in orange that lost that game. In this case, it's as much on us for not showing up and pushing back on that trashy drunken crowd.

Our coaches have put us back on the map with players we can really be proud of. They have my vote. Bad-mouthing in THIS FORUM weakens the program, and our coaches are not the problem. The game plan won. The turnovers and fan intimidation lost. Our losses are against ranked opponents, and we've had wins against ranked opponents too. So I'm all in. 10-2. Go Tigers.

By the second half, Coots had no offensive play BUT the QB draw.

YUP

Dec 1, 2013, 8:35 AM

AND With this only one option THEY WON!! So sad you have drank the "ALL IN" koolaid!

Dec 1, 2013, 8:36 AM

Here is a real coach talking...I'll put you through ####, but at the end of it all we'll be champions. Signed Bear Bryant

Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence, seeing how you react. If you're in control, they're in control. Tom Landry

Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.
Vince Lombardi

I wouldn't say their game plan was any better.

Dec 1, 2013, 8:51 AM

It just feels that way. What they did is had their players playing loose. Our boys were the exact opposite. Result? 6 turnovers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Disagree

Dec 1, 2013, 8:53 AM

No doubt that both sides want it, but Dabo and Co. failure was due to execution. 6 turnovers?

Replies: 7
| visibility 977
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic