Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wrong on Texas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Wrong on Texas

Jan 11, 2020, 8:42 AM

I live in East Texas where there are some strong ties to LSU and even here the folks are pulling for Clemson...don't know who did the poll!.. but it smells like an SEC polecat! Most folks in Texas hate Texas A&M skipping out to the SEC..(even lots of aggies) so they are not rooting for any SEC teams in bowl games...even Aggies are rooting for Clemson! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wrong on Texas

Jan 11, 2020, 9:00 AM

hopefully everyone who thinks LSU is going to win Monday night is wrong too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its a twitter compilation so it has nothing to do with

Jan 11, 2020, 9:02 AM

reality

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Jan 11, 2020, 9:41 AM

Why would Texas or Aggie root for LSU to win?....Despite what most think in the ACC, a team winning in the SEC on a stage like this makes recruiting against said winning team that much harder...not to mention LSU recruits Texas very well...We will beat Clemson just like we did Texas at the 40, and TAMU in the real Death Valley

Jan 11, 2020, 9:56 AM

LSU sucks that's why...You beat a half warm Texas team early in the season...whoppie...so did Kansas State...that was after you beat Georgia Southern and before you destroyed Northwestern State and Utah State...what a team...lots of folks in Texas don't like LSU or the SEC and will root against them at every chance...we have lots of LSU grads here so everyone knows where they stand but everyone else is not so hot on the faux Tigers (Pelicans actually)! Anyone in the SEC who wins the SEC championship is automatically the best of all time whether they play like it or not! Last time we played LSU your coach was Les Felonies...I mean Miles and we beat you then! Joe will probably need a place to 'Burrow' monday night! Go real TIGERS!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic