Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, tigernet is hopping for almost 2a EST
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Wow, tigernet is hopping for almost 2a EST

Jan 7, 2019, 1:53 AM

Nice to have the usual suspects plus the east coast crew who came out to join us in cheering the Tigers on to victory!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Wow, tigernet is hopping for almost 2a EST

Jan 7, 2019, 2:11 AM

It is only 11 PM for those sleepless in Santa Clara. Does not look Christian Miller will play. Did we even recruit him out of HS?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2019, 3:47 AM

His dad loathes Clemson......no chance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow, tigernet is hopping for almost 2a EST***

Jan 7, 2019, 2:15 AM

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2019, 2:17 AM

I know many Tennessee Vols in East Tennessee who will be pulling for our Tigers.
Go Tigers, beat Bama!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey Soy . . .

Jan 7, 2019, 2:18 AM

Just before nap time here in NC. Thought I’d check in one more time. We don’t all go to sleep by 9pm!!!

Won’t be a lot of work going on tomorrow but I will make a huge pot of chili for my Clemson converts coming in from Durham to watch our Tigers win it ALL!!!

I’m hoping you and your daughter have the night of your lives together!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha.. I guess not :)

Jan 7, 2019, 3:30 AM

Its going to be a blast, whatever the outcome. We actually drove 90 miles to Livermore (about 40 mins from SF) and got a hotel just so we could get that "Clemson trip" feel. Thanks so kindly for the well wishes and I promise we are ready!
Enjoy the Clemson gathering you're having too! Nice bowl of chili would have been perfect out here today.. It was straight up one of the worst storms I've seen out here in 10 yrs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Haha.. I guess not :)

Jan 7, 2019, 6:17 AM

Was thinking the same Soywaker. Hope you and your daughter have a fantastic time - and bring back the win!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 7, 2019, 4:09 AM

So for those still on here at this hour, did we ever find out one way or the other for sure if Deonte Brown is going to play for Bama or is he still suspended? You know that little tidbit that none of the media seemed to care about investigating and David just kind of yawned the question off when it was asked in his Feaster explanation thread yesterday.

However, he's currently on the starting lineup charts for the game as a co-starter (Dex isn't). And in all of the pre-game shows in the past day, they obviously mentioned Dex and one of Bama's good linebackers that is banged up and may be out or see limited action, which they are pointing out as making a possible impact, but not a single thing about Deonte Brown, which you'd think they would bring up since they brought up the Bama linebacker that's banged up even.

I'm guessing he's going to be playing at this point. Really surprised no sports reporters tried to follow up on the situation to find out what it was even about in in the first place. Feels unfair and very shady though if he ends up playing, since the most likely thing it would have been based on Saban's comment was also a failed drug screen for their 3 guys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2019, 6:15 AM

I’ve read that Saban said none of their three guys who were suspended will play - don’t know if that’s true or not. Wonder if they traveled to Santa Clara?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic