Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wouldn't it be really nice....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,380

Wouldn't it be really nice....

Dec 6, 2019, 8:14 AM

...if, in all the nice, interesting interviews we get to see/hear on TigerNet, YouTube, et al, utilized a mike in the room or to pass around so we could actually understand the questions being asked of the coaches and players! It is exasperating to listen to the great answers and not know what the hell they are answering.

With as great a program as we have, it seems someone would figure out how to incorporate the questions into something we could actually hear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wouldn't it be really nice....

Dec 6, 2019, 8:18 AM

Other teams manage this easily. Yet somehow it remains beyond Clemson's grasp. Guessing the question is what we have to do

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A tnetter posted the 2012 presser when Brent Venables

Dec 6, 2019, 8:28 AM

was hired/presented as Defensive Coordinator.

It was AMAZING! You heard the questions asked as clearly as you heard Dabo and Brent.

What happened?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 6, 2019, 9:51 AM

Have these guys ever heard of a boom mic ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2019, 11:07 AM

Who produces these interviews? Perhaps we should get in touch with them and ask why it appears to be such a problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so long***

Dec 6, 2019, 11:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2019, 11:11 AM

Second that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2019, 11:26 AM

Who produces these interviews? Perhaps we should get in touch with them and ask why it appears to be such a problem.

I have contacted IPTAY...

Dec 6, 2019, 11:36 AM

...about this and, after being transferred to the "media center" (I got a message that the number had been disconnected ??). After calling back, I was then referred to the Athletic Dept. and got connected to Dan Radakovich's office. I left a voice mail about the "problem". We'll see if anything gets done.

The interviewees do such a great job, generally, that it is a shame that the questioners cannot be heard.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,380
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic