Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would you rather
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Would you rather

Apr 27, 2017, 8:49 AM

Watson drafted #1 by a perennially poor team, stuck in NFL purgatory

or

Watson picked in the late first/early second round by a team that can give him time to transition to the NFL, stew with the chip on his shoulder, and culminate in a long productive career.

At the end of the night, my hope is that Watson lands on a team worthy of his future success.

As a Bears fan, I'd love to see the Clemson connection rejuvenated, #4 Watson/Fuller.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neither***

Apr 27, 2017, 8:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I want him to go very early

Apr 27, 2017, 8:59 AM

And then he can turn the team around. But selfishly, I just want him to make McShay look like an idiot.

Re: Would you rather

Apr 27, 2017, 9:07 AM

I'd love CHicago at #3 or Jacksonville trading down and getting him in the 10-15 range, since they have a decent team around Bortles and he's not getting it done.

Kansas City or Arizona would be really good because he wouldn't have to start right away but would be sitting on the bench of a good team for a season learning under a couple good ones.

Best case scenario in my eyes is Houston though. Weapons everywhere, he could play early, a solid defense, and that team won 9 games with Osweiler last season. He'd be walking into the same situation as Dak Prescott did last year. Bill O'Brien is a QB whisperer (not literally, he's a loud mouth) and also Nuk would finally have a QB to throw to him that's worth a crap.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic