Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would we have made the CWS this year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Would we have made the CWS this year?

Jun 9, 2020, 7:50 PM

It’s about that time of the year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Yes.

Jun 9, 2020, 8:07 PM

Prove me wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes.

Jun 9, 2020, 10:43 PM

no , because not happens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Would we have made the CWS this year?

Jun 9, 2020, 8:10 PM

Why not us? Just kidding, I have no idea but I personally did not expect to. However, I always have hope and was hoping for a super regional appearance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely.***

Jun 9, 2020, 8:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 9, 2020, 8:48 PM

Not with Monte lee as coach he can’t even get us out of a home regional! Most over rated coach ever!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2020, 10:48 PM

Great post . You're attention to extrinsic negativity is top shelf , old chap .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 9, 2020, 9:15 PM

We were probably the 6th best team in our conference this year. Not sure if Monte is the guy or not, he probably escaped some uncomfortable conversations this offseason with DRad thanks to Covid

Yes and we would’ve won it.

Jun 9, 2020, 9:17 PM

Prove me wrong.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course.***

Jun 9, 2020, 10:41 PM

NO, because

Jun 9, 2020, 10:46 PM

Monty has to prove he can win a Regional 1st.

Jun 9, 2020, 10:45 PM

We looked good. Just so everyone remembers, we finished 14-3

Idk if they would've, but felt the diamond squads were

Jun 9, 2020, 11:30 PM

Looking the part for making their presence felt in May & June.

For baseball, Weatherly was a straight up stud in the weekend rotation & Spiers was getting it done as the closer. Strider/Clark were serviceable in the set-up being used to ease Strider back into things, & there was a lot of promise being shown by Godfrey & Clayton in the bullpen. & at the time of the abrupt halt, it looked like the bats were starting to warm up & some things were starting to click for a few guys (ex. - Fairey; it was like something clicked in the BC series after he got that 1st hit & it carried over to the last couple games before the shutdown). It felt in the early going there that baseball was gonna take a step or two in the right direction after last season.

As for softball, there was a lot of excitement & it showed on the diamond. They took a fair share of L's (which you'd expect from a first year team) but the wins showed that they were capable of lighting up the scoreboard & could play w/ anyone (especially when they took down Georgia). There was so much good energy surrounding the girls & hate that it got cut short b/c think it would've been fun to see how year 1 would've played out. Cagle was doing great both on the mound & at the plate, & majority of the girls that were performing at high clip (Cagle, Goodwin, Caymol, Whitfield) were freshmen. Would've been great watching that young talent grow, but hoping that'll be a great sign for next year & beyond as the program grows once things get back on track.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2020, 11:55 PM

national champs...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic