Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list

Jul 23, 2018, 10:10 AM

Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list

This doesn't sound great for Tennessee Titans defensive end Kevin Dodd. The Titans announced that the 26-year old was placed on the 'did not report' list on Sun Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list

Jul 23, 2018, 10:37 AM

Honestly, as many people that read tnet that aren’t Clemson fans, why report a story like this.

Sorry, you guys do a great job but can we keep the stories on a pawsitve note. Or at least until we know both sides of a story. Yeah people can read it elsewhere but let them get it from somewhere else. Thank you.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 10:39 AM

they may have to list him due to rule. he may also have explained up front to them why he wasnt there for all we know

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list ]

You're kidding, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ole ‘Head in the Sand’ way of dealing with

Jul 23, 2018, 11:06 AM

Life. Inquiring minds want to know good AND bad news about OUR Tigers. May be he needs someone’s support. Sheesh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list ]

No, not kidding. I’m sure titans have to report it but does tnet have to put it up? Just my opinion. I’d much rather see the nfl story on DOD.

Or a nice story on the Lady golfer that won the Colorado match play.

I just prefer not to see stuff that could paint Clemson in a bad light... that’s all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This isn't a commie propoganda site

Jul 23, 2018, 11:11 AM

All Clemson related news should be fair game.

Re: This isn't a commie propoganda site

Jul 23, 2018, 11:28 AM

Didn’t say not to post it, said wait till all the facts are known. Funny you say this isn’t a commie propaganda site when people on the comments section can only post a positive message or they’re run off. Interesting.

Would also like to hear more stories from our other Clemson

Jul 23, 2018, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list ]

sports. Football coverage has been great. Basketball and Baseball has gotten a lot better (Thank you). I really appreciate the Recruiting Ticker.
But I would also like to hear more about the other Clemson sports athletes, their backgrounds, staff, seasons, etc...
My family supports ALL Clemson teams and more coverage on the less popular would be appreciated.

We are very thankful for the website and the many contributors that make this one of our favorite sites.

Jul 23, 2018, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list ]

Not everything in life is sunshine and pretty flowers...so no, they're not only going to post the "pawsitive" stories.

No issues with this report. Furthermore nobody knows ...

Jul 23, 2018, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list ]

what physical conditions or even mental or emotional conditions any individual is going through.

Simply read these type of informational articles without making any judgement.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list ]

I'm sure they're not, but the way the story is written, it sounds like gloating over an X Clemson players hard ship. And to be perfectly honest, it saddens the #### out of me to read that he is having such issues with an injury that he is having a terrible time of getting past. He was an awesome Clemson FB player and I thank him for his time in a Clemson uniform, and I will pray for his recovery really soon. If he reads this, I hope that he knows that Clemson Nation is praying and pulling hard for his recovery and success regardless of what his injury forces him to do!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on 'did not report' list ]

1) Because it's relevant. Dodd is a former, very important Clemson player.
2) Because it's newsworthy. Not all news is good. If TigerNet failed to report newsworthy stuff it's a propaganda rag.
3) Because for good or for ill, the truth matters. If you require unrequitted sunshine all the time what's broken never gets fixed, and ills fester.

Give me the unvarnished truth every time, you know?

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic