Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Worth a read - Just the Facts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Worth a read - Just the Facts

Sep 27, 2018, 1:04 PM

Opinion piece by Larry Williams that nails it...

https://clemson.rivals.com/news/just-the-facts-1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks--good article...***

Sep 27, 2018, 1:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why I can't understand those who are so absolutely

Sep 27, 2018, 2:00 PM

defending Kelly Bryant and former players. In what world are these grown men not responsible for throwing crap at a man like Dabo Swinney? He is classy in winning and losing and has, to my knowledge, done everything right by his players, the media, and his fans.

How is it that we can't criticize a 22 year old man for pouting like a baby after he didn't get his way? How is it that we can't try and undermine statements from former, begrudged players that are spewing nonsense about a great head coach and person like Dabo?

I get being upset and saying dumb things out of pure adrenaline/frustration...but in ZERO worlds will your words hold zero consequences. Kelly could have left and said "Thanks, but I gotta do what's best for me", but he didn't. Now, IMO, he can deal with what HE did to himself. Everyone grows up at some point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: This is why I can't understand those who are so absolutely

Sep 27, 2018, 2:06 PM

How is it that we can't criticize a 22 year old man for pouting like a baby after he didn't get his way? How is it that we can't try and undermine statements from former, begrudged players that are spewing nonsense about a great head coach and person like Dabo?

why crit ize any1?

think about what you are saying. ..kb critized dabo. he is a baby

I criticize kb...doesnt that make me a baby?

sticks and stones anyone?

I truly wish tnet could handle this with the same level of sophistication as Dabo. but that is why Dabo is the HC and we are not

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

If I was paid millions of dollars to coach

Sep 27, 2018, 2:09 PM

I would be able to handle literally anything. Literally.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Can't believe I missed something on this but what

Sep 27, 2018, 2:29 PM

former player have been saying bad stuff? I saw where Boys said we couldn't win a National Championship without KB( which is bull) but that's all I've seen from former players other than Tucker and I took that more tongue in cheek

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jadar Johnson for one.***

Sep 27, 2018, 2:55 PM

TIGER BALLS.

Jadar Johnson

Sep 27, 2018, 3:17 PM

needs to worry about his own issues.

Ahem.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jadar Johnson for one.***

Sep 27, 2018, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Jadar Johnson for one.*** ]

You mean the Jadar Johnson arrested for armed robbery? Depressed or not... it was armed robbery. I’ll oass on his opinion

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic