Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Worst case scenario for TLaw
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 4,424

Worst case scenario for TLaw

Jan 14, 2021, 2:26 PM

Urban becomes the jags head coach and fields get drafted first and Trevor ends up a jet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor will most likely be drafted somewhere between first

Jan 14, 2021, 2:30 PM

and first. There are no other options.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Worst case scenario for TLaw

Jan 14, 2021, 2:41 PM

I'm not sure why Meyer would want to draft Fields over Lawrence. Wasn't Meyer already gone from Ohio State before Fields came there?

Also, let's just say the Jags decided they wanted to take Fields over Lawrence. No way would they stay at the #1 pick to draft fields. They'd be able to trade the #1 spot to another team back a spot or two and gain some draft picks.

meyer should watch some Dwayne Haskins film

Jan 15, 2021, 8:55 AM

Before drafting Fields

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: meyer should watch some Dwayne Haskins film

Jan 15, 2021, 10:08 AM

So true! Interesting that Haskins’ professional play would dictate Fields’ prospective professional success (or lack there of), especially post shredding us.

...lol

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2021, 2:41 PM

If Urban wants to be laughed at like the Bears for passing on Watson and Mahomes for Trubisky, then he'll pick Fields.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2021, 2:45 PM

It would be worse than that though. At least Trubisky was being projected to go higher in the draft than those two for whatever reason. It's not like Watson and Mahomes were being talked about as the #1 pick in the draft for 3 years straight before that draft, or as one of the best rated quarterbacks to enter the draft in several years. Taking Trubisky over those two seems stupid now, but at least it was a move that several other teams probably would've made as well.

Jan 14, 2021, 2:52 PM

What if Urban takes TLaw first pick and Elliot is hired as OC. I would put money on that right now.

AT that point you'd have two guys who've never been in the

Jan 14, 2021, 3:19 PM

NFL in charge of Trevor's longevity. Huge hole to dig out of for years.

IF anything i can see the Jags trade #1 for whoever is going

Jan 14, 2021, 3:18 PM

draft Fields. They would trade #1 and take on that teams 1st rounder and next years 1st rounder and then some. I definitely think the Jags will be shopping around.

No, the worst case for TLAW is that he

Jan 14, 2021, 3:36 PM

wakes up in the morning having gone through a time warp and finds he is now the QB of USuCk and the portal has closed and he has no option but to play in cooterville!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you think THAT'S bad, I had this extended nightmare

Jan 14, 2021, 6:33 PM

several years back that the Coots had beaten us in football five consecutive years. They called it a "5-Bomb". Talk about Bizarro World, I sure was glad when I woke up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Khan has indicated he wants TL - doubt he brings anyone in

Jan 14, 2021, 3:44 PM

that thinks differently.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2021, 7:00 PM

Guys, as big a ###### as Meyer is, he knows talent. He has consistently given TL his due as the best qb. I would be beyond shocked if the Jags don’t draft him. In fact, I see it that Meyer decided to pursue the job knowing what a guy like TL could do in the league. He wants to be part of the potential.

Jan 14, 2021, 7:03 PM

###### = due shhhhh

Jan 15, 2021, 9:09 AM

Only way I don't see TL going #1 to Jacksonville is if someone makes them an amazing offer to trade up for him. Either way he goes #1 and it would have to be one heck of an offer.

Worst case, the signing bonus check bounces. Trust me

Jan 15, 2021, 10:10 AM

He be aaaaiiiight

Replies: 16
| visibility 4,424
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic