Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Clemson, Alabama, and Ohio State are virtual locks for...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

So Clemson, Alabama, and Ohio State are virtual locks for...

Oct 18, 2020, 9:25 AM

the playoffs.

So who is the fourth team? I am not convinced it's UGA. Their QB is horrible. He is just too short to throw over the line against a good DL.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THAT will be a campaign worthy of one of the Carolina's

Oct 18, 2020, 9:31 AM

Senate races. Let the whining begin!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean who do you see emerging? I can't see anyone...

Oct 18, 2020, 9:32 AM

maybe I am missing something here....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I mean who do you see emerging? I can't see anyone...

Oct 18, 2020, 9:34 AM

In all honesty. that is the first bad game that I have seen from the UGA QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But who has UGA played?

Oct 18, 2020, 9:35 AM

Arky, Auburn, and Tenn all look like jokes to me now.

Re: I mean who do you see emerging? I can't see anyone...

Oct 18, 2020, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: I mean who do you see emerging? I can't see anyone... ]

The fact that the first bad game coincides with the first good team they’ve played says it all. They’re decent but not NC material!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly!***

Oct 18, 2020, 9:38 AM

I think the PAC10 and BIG12 top will be battling #2 in Big10

Oct 18, 2020, 9:36 AM [ in reply to I mean who do you see emerging? I can't see anyone... ]

and SEC. It out to be an interesting political battle!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Clemson, Alabama, and Ohio State are virtual locks for...

Oct 18, 2020, 9:38 AM

I would not lock Ohio State in before they play a snap. Though they have a lot of horses, I don't think replacing Dobbins, Young, and particularly Okudah will be easy to replace. I do think Ohio State will be there, but with how short their season will be, there is no room for error, and they go to Happy Valley this year. As for the question, I think the only teams in the conversation are Penn State, OK State, Oregon, and Georgia. Personally, I think that Georgia is a step above the other 3, but a big step behind the first 3.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2020, 9:41 AM

I agree with everything you said. I forgot about Oregon. I just don't see Penn St or anyone else beating Ohio State this year. But you're right, we need to see at least one game though.

I was wondering if a shortened schedule helps or hurts them if they get into the playoffs though. I think it's got to help.

Maybe a couple of non-Power 5 dark horses: SMU or BYU??***

Oct 18, 2020, 9:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BYU's QB is legit.***

Oct 18, 2020, 9:53 AM

Oct 18, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: So Clemson, Alabama, and Ohio State are virtual locks for... ]

I think the shortened season helps Ohio State and hurts the rest. I think that preseason bias will be even harder to overcome, in limited play. I think that it could really hurt Oregon, who does not have a currently ranked team on their 6 game schedule.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worst case scenario is Georgia winning out

Oct 18, 2020, 9:55 AM

or even losing another game and then beating Alabama in the SEC championship. This would mean that both Georgia and Alabama would be in the top 4. Clemson can afford to lose one game and then win the ACC championship and most likely be in. No telling how good or bad the Big 10 is but they most likely at least get their champion in. The Big 12 might get their champion in as well depending on how many loses they have.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Currently it seems we are a lock and I hope it stays that

Oct 18, 2020, 10:04 AM

way. The number 4 seed is up for grabs. ND could get it with one loss or maybe Minnesota if they are as good as the "pundits" say. All I know is that it'll all come out in the wash.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am sure it will be a PAC12 team. NOT!***

Oct 18, 2020, 10:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic