Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T. Lawrence really stunk in the 1st quarter at Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,927

T. Lawrence really stunk in the 1st quarter at Louisville

Nov 8, 2019, 5:04 PM

Since then, here are his stats:

45-57 (78.9% completions) for 717 yards, 9 touchdowns, 0 interceptions

Those are pretty jaw-dropping numbers. Especially when you consider he left the BC game with 9:00 left in the 3rd and the Wofford game with 10:48 left in the 3rd. His numbers reflect work done in less than 8 full quarters.

I think any (perceived) sophomore slump is over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Shhh, the media may be reading this.***

Nov 8, 2019, 5:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shhh, the media may be reading this.***

Nov 8, 2019, 6:20 PM

Oh I would bet a small fortune if I had one that they do read T-Net. Where do you think they get some of their garbage from, right here where some of the pretend Clemson fans talk a lot of garbage about our Tigers... They know that real Clemson fans wouldn't say the things that the make believe fans say, but they use it as if they were real Tiger fans and report it as so!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T. Lawrence really stunk in the 1st quarter at Louisville

Nov 8, 2019, 5:08 PM

True. And a couple of those incompletions were drops. Balls that are caught 95% of the time. Hope he adds to the numbers tomorrow and is taken out after starting the third quarter. Brice needs the work!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Based on the past playoff committee rankings I never would have thought

Nov 8, 2019, 5:19 PM

that the committee would buy into the media narrative and regurgitate it in their rankings. In the past they have always been able to look past the talking heads who detract from what we do on the field and the bias against the ACC in general. I was shocked when I saw the rankings come out. They have a double standard when it comes to Clemson. How can a defending national champion who has been destroying everyone in their path the last month and whose stats are better than last year’s be ranked fifth? There is something really dirty going on here especially when they say we don’t pass the eye test. I’ve seen a LOT of CFB and this team definitely passes the eye test. Trevor Lawrence’s accuracy was probably off early because he was getting used to game speed, rotating receivers and a larger upper body. When DW4 did the same things early in the year you never heard much about it. I think destroying Alabama the way we did last year has hurt us because nobody wants to see us in the playoff. They are scared of this team and that’s my honest opinion. If we win out we are likely in but there is an obvious agenda against Clemson right now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T. Lawrence really stunk in the 1st quarter at Louisville

Nov 8, 2019, 5:23 PM

Brice needs it, wants it AND deserves it!
We appreciate you big guy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thing is, a couple of his interceptions were probably the

Nov 8, 2019, 6:17 PM

receivers' fault, and at least 2 or 3 of them, while bad throws, were at the end of the half when he was trying too hard to make a play and the risk was probably worth the potential reward in those situations. Really not a big deal at all. It never was part of his typical game nor any kind of sign he was in a slump.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Thing is, a couple of his interceptions were probably the

Nov 8, 2019, 6:27 PM

Smiling Tiger you are exactly right. Mac Jones said it best, any team in the nation would take him right now and he would go #1 in the draft. Media just wants drama to sell a story. Criticizing TL for poor
play is ignorant of the incredibly good play he puts out every week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Media stopped watching Clemson Football after the UNCheat game.

Nov 8, 2019, 6:21 PM

Anything after that doesn’t count.

~JKB

And obviously never watched Penn St and Pitt***

Nov 8, 2019, 7:01 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And why would they?

Nov 8, 2019, 7:12 PM

It had a lousy ACC team involved.

~JKB

I hope he throws for 8 TDs and runs for 3 more

Nov 8, 2019, 7:05 PM

tomorrow in Raleigh.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Woah there tiger...

Nov 8, 2019, 7:14 PM

Save some for ETN! He's too close to the ACC record to not feed him any.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,927
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic