Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With the crud making a comeback
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

With the crud making a comeback

Sep 24, 2020, 8:24 AM

are any of you worried about running out of makeup dates and therefore the season? I hate to even mention it but crapp

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: With the crud making a comeback

Sep 24, 2020, 8:27 AM

LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i would be if i was in the Big 10. They have zero wiggle

Sep 24, 2020, 9:01 AM

room. They have 8 weeks to get in 8 games. What happens if OSU is 7-0 at the end? to they get a CFP bid if Clemson is 12-0? CFP with half as many games? Not fair at all. Not even close to fair.

Re: i would be if i was in the Big 10. They have zero wiggle

Sep 24, 2020, 9:30 AM

If OSU was 6-0 and missed 2 games because of COVID-19, they would still probably rank them higher than an 11-0 Clemson team.

Sep 24, 2020, 9:43 AM

Similar concern here 2k, but so far, it looks like Clemson is the standard for how the crude is being dealt with. I haven’t watched a game yet with fans that were more organized than CU. I have this feeling too we are on a mission and the majority of the program are staying within protocol to avoid the crude.

They are behaving way better than you did at Sturgis ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 10:09 AM

The problem is that our fans can be wonderfully cautious and our players can catch it anywhere they go.

Some players will likely go home this weekend during the open date and catch it from a family member who has no idea they have it. Even if they are being extremely cautious, there are so many people passing it without symptoms that there is almost no way to control getting it unless you only interact with the same people each day, and they do the same, and on down the line.

It doesn't have to actually get a player sick, it just has to get a player to test positive and then the chain reaction starts with contact tracing and everything else involved.

I hope our players continue to be cautious but I also hope that we continue to be very lucky.

Sep 24, 2020, 10:29 AM

Yes, COVID is a pain in the a*s. My brother in law who is a physician, wears PPE and is careful, has it along with my nephew and my sister who is a former nurse. They are as careful as they can be. Fortunately, they are doing well without significant symptoms except my brother in law who has flu like symptoms. Now they have to stay away from my elderly parents for fear of killing them. You have to go on living, living smart and protect the vulnerable, but it is very hard to keep our team from eventually having multiple positive tests as they return home and go to class. Here's to keeping our fingers crossed for a safe, completed and successful season. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 10:31 AM

My wife and I left this virus in our rear view mirror months ago. We resumed taking trips in July.
All I'm worried about is going on my golf trip next weekend. In fact we will be going out to eat again tonight (IN A RESTAURANT!!!). We just couldn't wait until the Liberals "set us free". That day may never come.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Sep 24, 2020, 10:58 AM

In my opinion whether or not the athletes at Clemson should worry about getting it for health reasons and whether they should worry about getting it based on what it could do to their chance of getting to play sports is a completely different conversation.

They absolutely must avoid the virus if they wish to play and complete their season.

On the other hand, in terms of general life decisions, we have fortunately not had any serious cases on our team at this point. I believe XT is the closest to being a serious case, but it could be due to the fact that he had COVID and another virus almost simultaneously that caused his health struggles.

This was a concern 2 months ago. There were several

Sep 24, 2020, 10:38 AM

Posts on how many games would be played before the whole thing was shut down.

I picked 3- 4.

It has little to do with clemson or the acc. If just 1 player dies anywhere.. done.

If some random team has 80% of the team get sick...done.

Enjoy what little we get.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I saw on a Joe Biden commercial last night

Sep 24, 2020, 10:50 AM

that Trump has now murdered more people than the Clintons have.

Is this confirmed?

Big, if true.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When it comes to sayin stupid stuff

Sep 24, 2020, 11:24 AM

Biden is the only person that beats Trump! That being said, I'm voting Republican

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic