Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With the CFP new stance on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,858

With the CFP new stance on

Dec 23, 2020, 2:11 AM

Covid-19 possibilities, what is the chance the Bucknuts claim a delay because they do not have enough personnel at one position? This throws everyone but them off schedule and how late can they say that this is the case? FSU all over again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With the CFP new stance on

Dec 23, 2020, 5:33 AM

I think they either play ,or forfeit and Texas A&M moves into the spot.
Just my opinion ,but any delay hurts not only Clemson, but Bama and N.D.

Dec 23, 2020, 6:58 AM

It’s concerning because any framework and rules that have been setup to navigate the season are “optional” it seems, see cancellations that don’t fall in the established criteria and all the b10 “living constitution style” behavior to bend and flex and get the answer they wanted (osu) whether it be the last minute games played rule or the quarantine rule.

Dec 23, 2020, 7:00 AM

Anybody with a link to current CFP stance?

I could have sworn it was stated (albeit a couple months back) that if one of the four teams could not play due to covid, they would forfeit and that game would not be rescheduled, nor would a replacement be selected.

Certainly sounds like I missed something. . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 23, 2020, 9:01 AM

CFP agreement was that teams would follow their conferences’ COVID protocols, apparently not realizing that the B1G would change rules on the fly to help OSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I do NOT believe the CFP Will grovel before Ohio State like

Dec 23, 2020, 9:52 AM

their conference did. They either show up on time ready to play, or they forfeit their place in the tournament.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,858
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic