Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wish our baseball games were on TV.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Wish our baseball games were on TV.

May 13, 2017, 9:01 AM

It's Saturday, and a perfectly good opportunity to watch my Tigers, but of course, it isn't on TV. It's a #2 vs #7 in the country matchup, for petes sake. This would be an awesome game to see today, but oh well, just gotta catch clips from your cell phone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wish our baseball games were on TV.

May 13, 2017, 9:04 AM

Sunday's game is on ESPN2 at noon.

Do you even internet, bro?***

May 13, 2017, 9:05 AM

Re: Do you even internet, bro?***

May 13, 2017, 9:32 AM

shes trolling

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yep, theses fools are funny. I've watched more Clemson

May 13, 2017, 9:36 AM

baseball on TV this year than I ever have.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, theses fools are funny. I've watched more Clemson

May 13, 2017, 9:39 AM

and this dumba$$ is not even trying to be creative

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

http://www.espn.com/watch/

May 13, 2017, 9:16 AM

WatchESPN app

And

http://www.clemsontigers.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPID=103712&SPSID=657829&DB_OEM_ID=28500

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet college softball also seems to be on channels like espnu***

May 13, 2017, 9:40 AM

meant always not also.***

May 13, 2017, 9:51 AM

Maybe it is really very popular?

May 13, 2017, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Yet college softball also seems to be on channels like espnu*** ]

A few weeks back during the break between double headers, some people were calling in asking about the TV thing. Now, judging by their speech, these folks don't know how to operate the internet so I get their gripe. Anyway, Don said it is mostly because the way the deal works that all these games are on ACC extra and fewer get on the traditional cable stuff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe it is really very popular?

May 13, 2017, 11:19 AM

It is not necessarily the lack of knowing how to operate the internet for all of us. Some of us live in remote areas where cable is not an option and the best internet speed is 3mbps unless we use DirecTV for internet service. That service is stupid expensive. So streaming live ball games is all but impossible, especially if your daughter is using the internet to do homework. We all don't have the same options. Just saying.

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fair is fair. Since my dad now has

May 13, 2017, 11:27 AM

service in unincorporated York Co. I forget that there are still remote places that don't have access.

May 13, 2017, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe it is really very popular? ]

I get DirecTV and it's a marquee matchup, that should be on directv, somewhere! Maybe fox sports South could pick up a 2 vs 7 matchup. All I'm saying is this game is more important than a meaningless college softball game, that is probably on instead.

May 13, 2017, 12:32 PM

Oh, I totally agree, I wish more games were televised. I would much rather see college baseball games on ESPN than spring football games, lacrosse, softball, or rugby. But that is just my opinion.

My comments were in reference to the poster that suggested that some of us didn't know how to operate the internet. I was just trying to point out that us folks living out in the sticks don't have the same options as the urbanites....lol

Go Tigers!

May 13, 2017, 9:45 AM

I watched yesterday's game on WatchESPN app on the Roku along with countless other games this year. And I'm assuming today's game will be the same. You should come out from under your rock more often.

May 13, 2017, 10:10 AM

^^FYI: Today at 3:00p on WatchESPN. I see ACC Network, but I don't have that.

May 13, 2017, 10:13 AM

I have the WatchESPN app, on my phone, and I'll check out some clips on there, but what I'm talking about is it being on regular TV, broadcasted on the television.

May 13, 2017, 10:15 AM

Maybe I need to invest in a Roku. What I was talking about is it not being on DirecTV, or the service that I get.

May 13, 2017, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Wish our baseball games were on TV. ]

Buy a roku stick or 3 for your tv and login to watch espn with your directtv acct & you are set. Simple.

May 13, 2017, 11:56 AM

Thanks Orange Lover.

May 13, 2017, 11:47 AM

All the homes games and most of the away games have been shown on ESPN3 why you are only watching clips idk. I've watched almost every game on my Xbox this year and it's been great! Like someone said Sundays game on ESPN2.

May 13, 2017, 2:11 PM

If you have a smart TV and wi-fi, buy yourself a Roku and you can see all Clemson ACC games via ACC Network Extra.

Does one with a smart TV even need the Roku?

May 13, 2017, 2:42 PM

I though the point of the smart TV is all that jazz was built in.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic