Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will from Sportstalk on WCCP,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,443

Will from Sportstalk on WCCP,

Nov 21, 2018, 10:20 AM

a Korncoot type home, says THERE'S NO WAY SOUTH CAROLINA CAN COVER THIS SPREAD LOLOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he will not be on that show long

Nov 21, 2018, 11:08 AM

he has been so negative about gamecock's chances that the fans are calling in complaining

Re: he will not be on that show long

Nov 21, 2018, 12:11 PM

And he talks over the fans calling in.

Kornblut had to shut him up the other night, not because he was wrong, but because they were in the Express Zone segment when each caller gets 60 seconds to say what they want.

Will Pelaggic (yeah, that's misspelled terribly) kept interrupting all the Chicken-loving fans and using their time to pump the Tigers.

Kornblut tries to run a good show, so you can't p*ss off the callers like that. When 60-70% of this state is Gamecock country, Will needs to disagree with them during the other 9.5 hours he gets to talk each week, not during their time.

I'm glad somebody in media publicly acknowledges the illogical lunacy of Gamecock District, but Pellagic has no experience with rival fan bases. Coots don't need a reason to coot. They just do it. And the better the Tigers are, the more they coot.

I'm just glad they took down their "Welcome to our state" billboard from MY highway.

In defense of Will Palaszczuk,

Nov 21, 2018, 12:28 PM

1. Kornblut has turn into an unabashed homer for the coots.
2. Professor lives in a time bubble always making comparisons no one ever heard of before.
3. Coot callers spew hate at Dabo all the freaking time seemingly unaware of national opinion on his coaching prowess.

4. Only negative on Will is his voice goods high pitched when he gets excited or frustrated with Morn and/or coot logic.
5. You are right..He won't be there long. Coot nation will rise up led by Gamecock Larry.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,443
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic