Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With the spring game right around the corner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

With the spring game right around the corner

Jan 31, 2014, 12:40 PM

(date and time listed here: http://www.tigernet.com/update/Spring-game-date-time-announced-14536 )

What are you most looking forward to? I think it will be interesting to see Chad and Cole going back and forth. But our first look at Watson is intriguing as well.

We have a lot to look forward to this fall. Hopefully our QB's see the best defense they will face all year on Masters Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

THX for helpful link***

Jan 31, 2014, 12:42 PM

nm

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the helpful link...

Jan 31, 2014, 12:44 PM

just hope we avoid ACL injuries during this year's spring gane.

Do you happen to have the date and time for Fan Appreciation Day? TIA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I have not seen that posted anywhere bob

Jan 31, 2014, 12:45 PM

Please keep a keen eye to the front page section of TigerNet, once it has been scheduled and announced I am sure it will be posted there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I need to get there earlier this year to make sure my son

Jan 31, 2014, 12:47 PM

gets Tajh's autograph.

Last year some jerk with an Ohio accent broke in line in front of us and caused us to miss out. I plan to bring a can of mace this time around.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bob, I am sorry for your experience last year

Jan 31, 2014, 12:53 PM

However, with Tajh having graduated and going to the NFL, I would highly doubt he will make an appearance there this year.

I too am planning on taking my son this year. I hope he will get some autographs. I have never taken him to fan appreciation day (actually I have never been to it myself), so I hope he enjoys it. Regardless, a father-son trip to Clemson will always be fun and memorable!

Excuse me, BRB. Just threw up in my mouth...***

Jan 31, 2014, 12:54 PM

take your time, although i'm a lil shocked you haven't built

Jan 31, 2014, 12:56 PM

up some tolerance to gwp's drivel after all these years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hopefully you two get to touch what's left of the rock &

Jan 31, 2014, 12:55 PM [ in reply to bob, I am sorry for your experience last year ]

since you've broached the subject, is there any update on the fate of the souless ginger & his friends?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bob, I am sorry for your experience last year

Jan 31, 2014, 12:57 PM [ in reply to bob, I am sorry for your experience last year ]

I took the family last year. Dabo signed my CU hat and I retired it. But the lines were really long. Don't think I'll go this year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he stab your football too?***

Jan 31, 2014, 12:53 PM [ in reply to I need to get there earlier this year to make sure my son ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No but he mentioned that he was an attorney and that he

Jan 31, 2014, 1:01 PM

would own my house, cars, and wife if I didn't comply.

Re: With the spring game right around the corner

Jan 31, 2014, 12:45 PM

I really hope we can avoid injuries this year. Last year there were more than I ever remember

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

moving day at augusta...

Jan 31, 2014, 12:49 PM

was that helpful?

How was that supposed to be helpful?

Jan 31, 2014, 12:54 PM

I offer my sincere appreciation towards your forthcoming response in advance.

i thought you might use the post to suggest to your wife

Jan 31, 2014, 1:00 PM

how great an opportunity it would be for a father and his son to share day 3 at the masters.

i'm sorry if it's a sore subject?

Oh, I see. That is a helpful suggestion.

Jan 31, 2014, 1:06 PM

Actually I took him to the Masters last year and he loved it.

i hope he's not disappointed he's not going back this year?***

Jan 31, 2014, 1:07 PM

Actually I think I'll take him to a practice round this year***

Jan 31, 2014, 1:46 PM

i think that's awesome, but that doesn't help my post

Jan 31, 2014, 2:18 PM

gain any traction with the mrs.

Brazen public beer drinking, pretty girls, chicken wings,

Jan 31, 2014, 12:55 PM

and pretty girls.

The quarterbacks as you mentioned. Also, watching the new wide receivers and defensive backs to see if we have some potential impact players there for next season.

Another matchup to watch will be our offensive tackles against our deep talented defensive end group.

Can Gallman be an answer at running back? Anybody else?

Wish we could see Tye "TD" Dye and Mack Alexander as they may be two that we count on next year.

Re: Brazen public beer drinking, pretty girls, chicken wings,

Gallman can be the answer but I heard he would like a list of the questions in advance. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tony Steward

The last of our 5 Star Floridians

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have come to dread the spring game. I wtach it and hold

Jan 31, 2014, 1:44 PM

my breath on every play, hoping that we don't get injuries like those that happend to Chad Kelly.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Will Dye be ready?***

Jan 31, 2014, 2:23 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why in heaven's name do they always schedule this

Jan 31, 2014, 2:30 PM

for the same weekend as the Masters....always wondered.....but....we move on....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic