Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will 1 of ewe follow up with this chick and let me know what
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Will 1 of ewe follow up with this chick and let me know what

Oct 11, 2017, 11:23 AM

happens? It sounds like a sad situation....

Hello Beloved,

I am Mrs. Sarah Reynolds, a America citizen with passport number 4612155 and married to a Kuwait national ( late Mr. Sheikh Ahmed Al-Mubarak Al- Sabah), however it's true we do not known each other before, but My spirit lead me to write you this email. I write you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor informed me that It will take only the will of God for me to survive due to my Complicated health issues (CANCER).

Based on this, I wish to share some more details with you, regarding myself , family and fund I wish to offer to charities and also invest in very good business, but I will like to know more about you, to enable me have more trust in you, as my heart wish to have you close to me and believe that you can handle whatever processes I move over to you, so please reply back to me, so that I can provide more details to you,

i will be waiting for your reply email: { sarahreynld80@gmail.com }

Warm wishes

Mrs. Sarah Reynolds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Hello, Beloved.

Oct 11, 2017, 11:25 AM

That's how I begin all of my introductions with strangers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The year was 2003,

Oct 11, 2017, 11:26 AM

I was a 19-year-old sophomore. Cousin was over from USC Murderburg for the weekend. Started off by going to a party at Calhoun Courts on Friday night. We purchased 2 24 packs of Milwaukee's Best Ice and a couple King Cobras and through them in the cooler before heading over.

After a couple hours, the cops decided to break up the gathering and found me drinking a Beast Ice by the stairs. I convinced him I was 25 and that I didn't have my ID with me, or at least I would have if I remembered that I told him 25. I found out later I told him 25, 23, 21 and 22 in the short encounter. Instead of arresting me or ticketing me he decided to do the worst option and made me and my cousin pour out everything we had in the cooler. I cried a bit. Cops left, we found more beer and I think made it back to Stadium Suites for the night.

Woke up at 6 on Saturday because we tailgate hard. Made it out to the lot at 7, had a biscuit from Burger King. Had an OE with the biscuit and some Beast ICE as the day went along. I switched to 151 after lunch because it was a nationally televised night game with the #3 team in the country so I had to be on my game. Puked around 4 or so in the portajohn while peeing. Moved over to tailgate with some folks from my hometown around 5. Finished the 151.

On the way to the stadium, the tiger paw painters were offering to paint tiger paws on little kids faces. I asked the first girl to do the F FSU paint, but she refused. Walked a bit further and found an Obed tiger paw painter. He obliged for $5. Walked by some FSU fans yelling FSWho? and pointing to my face paint. Good times were had.

Watched the game, caught 2 XP/field goals. Tried to hit the ref with the ball (apologies to Shorty). Missed badly the fist time, like I think I hit a kid in the head at the bottom of the hill. The second time was glorious, tight high flying spiral that was on target, but I it the upright instead. Got some cheers.

DHam scored the touchdown and Kevin YoungBLEED caught that deep ball. Participated in several F the Seminoles cheers, did not Woohoo even once.

Game over jumped the fence and headed toward the goal post already under siege. Hung on the cross bar for a while until the pepper spray started and a cop started hitting my arms. Let go, hit the ground and was trampled for a bit by the exuberant crowd.

Got out alive, back to the tailgate for a victory OE. Woke up the next day with no wallet. Later in the week, I got a call from a gym in Valdosta GA. Said they found my wallet in the parking lot. Was returned, nothing was taken from the wallet.

Bought the DVD for the memories.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did pretty much that exact same thing on the same weekend

Oct 11, 2017, 11:35 AM

except in 1992.
Substitute peppermint schnapps for 151 (I was 18).
Substitute went home with sloot for got face paint.
Threw ice at FSU band instead of balls at refs.
Got pulled out of crowd for that by cops but somehow they didn't kick me out.
We lost instead of won.

CSBTLDR

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

Did you dew her?

Oct 11, 2017, 11:31 AM

It sounds like you done did her.

Pigs?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive