Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU DB recruits? Any flip candidates
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

LSU DB recruits? Any flip candidates

Dec 8, 2020, 6:41 PM

Last year we flipped safety M. Greene from LSU. They currently have 5 DBs that all look to be highly rated. Anyone know if we recruited any of them and may look to flip one. LSU looks to be a sinking ship with all these reports of sweeping major allegations/felonies under the rug.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wiggins

Dec 8, 2020, 7:29 PM

???

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wiggins

Dec 8, 2020, 7:45 PM

Was thinking same thing. Georgia kid. We have relationship with him. Rest assured, Dabo and team have a backup plan just like they did last year. There’s some kid out there already committed somewhere else who is just waiting on the phone to ring with CU offer.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2020, 8:16 PM

He looks like a good one! It is amazing how Dabo and company have consistently found critical players late in the process. Kvon Wallace and Isiah Simmons come to mind and I’m sure there are several others! Definitely think we need to sign at least one more DB, preferably CB.

Dec 8, 2020, 11:26 PM

Guy named Etienne comes to mind too as well as Simpson and Greene last year. ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 7:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Wiggins ]

Wiggins film looks awesome. He is going to be a great one after he gets a touch stronger. I really hope we land that guy.

Dec 9, 2020, 8:29 AM

The cool thing with Wiggins that I found out, is that he is privately coached by a former Clemson defensive back... Mr Justin Miller, which is what I had hoped would've gotten him to sign with Clemson the 1st time!! Oh well, better late than never! Cmon home Mr Wiggins!! Go Tigers!! Eviscerate the leprechauns!!

Dec 9, 2020, 9:25 AM

Hopefully we've been working on him or someone else. Shoot at this point, I'd take a kid like Joshua Baka from Ontario. 3 star, way under radar, didn't camp many places... Only big offer is Indiana. We definitely going to need some corners.

Does anyone else think we're going to have to rethink some recruiting strategies as well as an occasional transfer. A transfer that's a freshman. I know you can't get everyone but it just seems we've had our share of misses and busts. Kids like mcmicheal becoming more commonplace.

Think some of these kids just want to get a Clemson offer on their resume. 17 and 18 cycle or 18 and 19 (can't remember) but seems we slipped a bit on those classes.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic