Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why so vicious and hateful?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Why so vicious and hateful?

Jan 13, 2016, 1:22 PM

It's unrealistic and almost unthinkable among the reasonable that people can't voice their opinion without being viciously attacked. A few of the more unreasonable posters on here attack anyone and everyone for daring to think, feel and or post an opinion not in complete accord withe their own and that's just preposterous! Those same people wear their blind devotion to their opinions like a badge of honor, they gleefully thumbs down any and everyone they dislike regardless of what is posted. That causes those "crazy malcontents" pulse to drop and in this never ending "Merry-go-round" of backwoods stupidity they then cbrand them coots, morons or idiots BECAUSE they have such a low pulse, go figure? Again, that's preposterous!

It's okay for others to have their own opinions, you should have learned that in kindergarten. The delusional nature of a small few here borders on the kind of behavior exhibited by our stupid pathetic rivals. This thuggish, bullying behavior has no place among reasonable Clemson folks and it's obvious some of you should grow up. Not everybody is going to agree with you, not everyone is going to blindly follow the same path, not everyone leaves their mind and opinions at the door when they log into Tigernet, trust me here, that's not going to happen, I assure you.

I see there is a button to upgrade to donor status but until the moderators do a better job of reigning in these "Tigernet Nazis" few reasonable people are inclined to join a fan site where a very small group of intolerant, short tempered, mindless bullies are allowed to run off anyone they deem "Unworthy" to be a member of the Clemson family. Sorry guys, you can TD me all you want but that kind of stupid, childish behavior encouraged here cannot define my love for Clemson. Seriously, stop the vicious, nazi-like antics and enjoy reasonable conversation, we're not all bad people.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why so vicious and hateful?

Jan 13, 2016, 1:23 PM

Wah. Oh wait. No. Wah.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 2:43 PM

Yep

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would you be kind enough to provide a

Jan 13, 2016, 1:25 PM

list of the "Tigernet Nazis"?

TIA in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

If you need a list, then you don't get it . . .

Jan 13, 2016, 2:33 PM

Or if you do get it, then you don't need a list. The post wasn't the opening salvo to an official investigation, it was an observation.

Bob was out of line on this one.***

Jan 13, 2016, 8:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jan 13, 2016, 1:26 PM

Its funny, those unreasonable small minded are going to come out of the woodwork on this one. They are so predictable. As for me, I agree with most of what you posted and encourage you to post what you think regardless.

Jan 13, 2016, 1:27 PM

Exactly. Ignore the Tigernet mafia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 1:30 PM

Concur. I read posts quite a bit and post very seldom. A couple of weeks ago, I did post the results of the bowl games particular to Clemson and Oklahoma opponents which I thought was interesting...Of the replies one guy said "Clemson 14-0 suck it!" For the life of me, I don't get why someone would respond it that manner. I have been a Clemson fan since the 50s and graduated in the early 70s. Sometimes I am dismayed by the lack of common courtesy in our society and, as a carryover, on this site.

And I was disappointed at the results of the Alabama game--I think that Clemson did have the better team and the bigger hearts. Can't wait until next year.

Jan 13, 2016, 1:35 PM

Wait till next year? Sounds like a coot. Hahaha, jk.

I've said it many times

Say one thing reality-based that is not good news and you're called a 'coot' .

"Glad we won, but we fumbled too often!" response:"Go home coot!"

Reminds me of FGF.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Wait. You're NOT a coot, but being called a coot reminds

Jan 13, 2016, 2:40 PM

you of FGF?

Did you talk in a complete circle?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Tell 'em coot

Some people are hungry in this world and this is what you focus your energy on ?

^^ EXHIBIT A^^^**

Jan 13, 2016, 2:34 PM

r

Jan 13, 2016, 1:36 PM

The Tnet pulse system is designed to bait people into donations for a better pulse. What the creator doesn't realize is the idiocy of the system is keeping people from donating.

Jan 13, 2016, 8:34 PM

I'll donate but not thru PayPal...

Can we have a list of the Tnet nazis?

Jan 13, 2016, 1:46 PM

I'd like to write them thank you cards.

Jan 13, 2016, 1:51 PM

I agree with you

Nothing I dislike more than people who think you should be like them

I see what you did there, because, well,

Jan 13, 2016, 2:38 PM

I can see.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Comparing folks to nazis seems a bit

Jan 13, 2016, 1:57 PM

vicious and hateful.

hth

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Depends on how you feel about the nazis

Jan 13, 2016, 2:38 PM

I was never a fan, but they still have a following in places like Columbia.

There is a reason why many of us read more than we post.

Jan 13, 2016, 2:01 PM

There are other Clemson sites which provide just as good coverage without the cliquish message boards.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: There is a reason why many of us read more than we post.

Jan 13, 2016, 2:02 PM

I think someone took a wrong turn looking for Tumblr and got the butthurts.

Unless the pulse is below like 70 I don't pay any attention.

Jan 13, 2016, 2:01 PM

However if the pulse is like a 50 something or another low number I automatically assume that person is either an idiot or a coot which is always the case. Idiot covers the chicken little fans, morons calling for coaches to be fired, #########, fans that have to be put on suicide watch when we win only by a small margin and just your run of the mill stupid people. Of course there's plenty of morons with 90-100 pulse but it isn't every one of them like the ones with low pulses.

Caring about being between 90-100 is like caring that a player looked at you at tigerwalk. It's nothing to brag about and it's nothing to worry about not having.

Well my pulse be 96

And one time Jayron Kearse looked at me during tigerwalk. hth.

How thoughtful of you to start a thread for

Jan 13, 2016, 2:02 PM

...all the House Coots. ??

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 2:05 PM

And the 5hitstorm starts in 3, 2, 1...

Can't we.....

Jan 13, 2016, 2:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 2:08 PM

You seem like an intelligent person that I would enjoy seeing more posts from. Please don't let the negativity discourage you.

2 suggestions....

Jan 13, 2016, 2:19 PM

1) Develop a thicker skin

2) Depart for friendlier climes.....although, to be honest, if you find Tigernet so objectionable, you're going to be sorely disappointed in the rest of the internet world.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thicker skin?

Jan 13, 2016, 2:35 PM

I doubt he's losing sleep, shedding tears, or wringing his hands. He just made an observation. A true one at that.

You mad brah?

Jan 13, 2016, 2:36 PM

You sound mad.

it's helpful if you watch "seinfeld" reruns.

takes the edge off.

Jan 13, 2016, 2:48 PM

Scardiff I have to agree with some of what you say. All to often there are those on this board that I wonder why they're here. But the one's of whom you speak are a very, very small part of this boards community. By far the vast majority of posters on this board are smart, thoughtful, sincere fans who love Clemson. Some are also extremely funny.

Welcome to the board. The few idiots strike me as people who are angry anyhow and can't wait to find a place to spew it. #### em. Don't let them keep you from the greatest Clemson site and board on the world wide interweb.

Go Tigers! ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 7:58 PM

Thanks Felix2, your words are much appreciated. Go Tigers!

ive posted exact same thing in past

Jan 13, 2016, 8:32 PM

Thus, you will see my pulse is about same as yours. No school is immune to having fans of below average intelligence, to be generous.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic