Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is Olave practicing?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,217

Why is Olave practicing?

Dec 28, 2020, 9:29 AM

I thought he tested positive during BIG championship week, Monday 12/14 I thought. With the 21 day rule shaved down to 17 days that makes him available on 12/31 right?

Bucknuts has a picture of him already at practice.

How does that work?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is Olave practicing?

Dec 28, 2020, 9:43 AM

there are rules for all of us except Ohio St

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 9:44 AM

Keep up.

The BIG made a new rule that his Covid agreed to stay away

Dec 28, 2020, 9:48 AM

from the other players, even if he himself got close to them. The BIG has that kind of power.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 9:49 AM

Cleveland.com is reporting they have a ten day isolation period, cardiac testing, then seven day acclimation period. I personally want them all back. Zero excuses. Dabo is dialing up a No Doubt game for them. Spot the ball. Friday will not get here soon enough. I am personally tired of their arrogant smugness. And for the OSU trolls on this site. The reason we do not like you has very little to do with football. We are tired of you thinking you are intellectually superior to us. If you cannot be nice human beings, please stay out of our state.

OcryO St. hasn't let the Big 10 know that they've changed

Dec 28, 2020, 10:04 AM

the rules again. They'll let them know when they get around to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 10:08 AM

If he tested positive on Monday the 14th, he could have mentioned his first symptoms were from the previous Thursday. That would account for the large number of contact tracing outs for their conference championship. The clock starts upon first symptoms, not on the testing day. I suspect it is something like this...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OcryO State knows...

Dec 28, 2020, 10:10 AM

the B1G will change the rules (again) to accommodate whatever the Bucknuts are doing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The Big10 allowed practice after the 14 day isolation period

Dec 28, 2020, 10:24 AM

and that 14 day isolation period was trimmed to 10 days recently, but to be fair, the CDC also trimmed down the 14 days to 10 days.

You can practice during that 7 day "acclimation" period.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with it. They are still going beyond the CDC guidelines.

Re: The Big10 allowed practice after the 14 day isolation period

Dec 28, 2020, 12:35 PM

The problem's the hypocrisy, and the fact that the B1G just continually changes the rules to the benefit of the Buckeyes as they go.

But I agree it probably isn't a medical risk. It still makes the B1G front office look like total tools, though.

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,217
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic