Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is Louisville upset ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Why is Louisville upset ?

Nov 16, 2016, 8:54 AM

The loser of Ohio State / Michigan is done ... their biggest concern is if Washington can run the table ...

They better worry about Houston ... and Kentucky.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Louisville ever not upset?***

Nov 16, 2016, 8:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Wait a minute ...

Nov 16, 2016, 9:11 AM

Kentucky does the footballs ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Do you even SEC, bro?***

Nov 16, 2016, 9:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you even SEC, bro?***

Nov 16, 2016, 9:20 AM

No , no I do not .
Heck , I don't even ACC .

DB23

Re: Why is Louisville upset ?

Nov 16, 2016, 9:18 AM

Idk why they are upset. They should slide on in at 4 if they win out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2016, 9:20 AM

The winner of the osu/Michigan game might not be a conference champion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Just looked it up ...

Nov 16, 2016, 9:22 AM

The winner of the USuC/Western Carolina game might not be a conference champion .

DB23

however, the winner of last year's UofSuCk/Citadel game

Nov 16, 2016, 9:28 AM

was a conference co-champion, so that's something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Troof

Nov 16, 2016, 9:32 AM

The Catamounts can lay it on the line against the Coots . The roach will be full of itself this weekend , would love to see another crying Coot video go viral .

" I know Brian ...I know . We lost to the Citadel ...the Citadel Brian ! "

DB23

Nov 16, 2016, 9:33 AM

I know the group last night thought a 2 loss Wisconsin could get in as B1G champ but I just dont see how you leave out 1 loss UL in favor of 2 loss anybody. That Houston win, while not as good as we thought Houston would be, will still be a good win if they beat them. I think if everyone wins out, It will be

1. Bama
2. OhSt
3. Clemson
4. UL
5. Washington
6. PennSt/Wisc winner

MAYBE Washington gets back in if they win the Pac 12 since some of their earlier wins are starting to creep back into the rankings but I really dont see them winning out the way they are playing right now.

The cvs in luisville ran out of midol***

Nov 16, 2016, 9:36 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 16, 2016, 9:38 AM

UL will slide in at 4 to play Bama... Thats what Disney has wanted all along and it will be ratings galore.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic