Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp Go Fund Me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Muschamp Go Fund Me

Oct 7, 2020, 8:19 AM

LOL

Don't any Tiger's gonna contribute, we all want him with a Life Time contract

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/fire-muschamp-gofundme.338899/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp Go Fund Me

Oct 7, 2020, 8:26 AM

I agree with you. He does a great job there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2020, 8:30 AM

We need to start a go fund me for SC to keep him there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2020, 8:41 AM

Supposedly, they only have $50.00 so far. I don’t think we have to worry about it. Clemson hit the rivalry jackpot??

Oct 7, 2020, 8:44 AM

Even if they raise the money to fire Muscoot, where will they find the money to hire a disgraced ex-Florida coach who will work for free (coot logic, not mine) and for "favors" of "companionship" behind the dumpster known as Willy B.

Really !?!?!?!

Oct 7, 2020, 9:04 AM

Who do those deluded trailer dwelling inbreds think they could get to replace CussChamp?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Great way for that guy to make some extra $$. People will

Oct 7, 2020, 9:13 AM

probably think that money will actually go to the UofSC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

it is illegal for him to keep the money***

Oct 7, 2020, 9:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2020, 9:15 AM

It's funny when it's your rival fans doing things like this, but idiot fans like this do nothing but hurt the situation further. Something like this is never going to raise the amount of money needed for the buyout, and the school is either going to fire the guy at some point or they won't. All pages like this do is allow for rival fans to laugh at your situation and puts further doubt into the minds of recruits about the future of the program. I'm not saying that fans can't ask for change, but things like this aren't the way to go about it.

I am a firm believer....

Oct 7, 2020, 9:19 AM

that if uof6c insists on hanging themselves, we should give them all the rope they need.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am a firm believer.... Agee

Oct 7, 2020, 9:36 AM

He couldnt do it at Fla. with all their talent. How could he do squat at Cootville? It is as bad a hire as Clemson selecting West. Made no sense

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2020, 9:56 AM

West didn't turn out to be a good hire, but at least he had history at Clemson coaching under Danny Ford. West also hadn't just been fired from another school in the ACC for losing too many games. How can a program say they're serious about winning, and then turn around and hire a guy who had been fired from another team in the same division only 1 year prior?

Oct 7, 2020, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: I am a firm believer.... Agee ]

West was not a bad hire at the time. It did not work out with him, but he was replacing a bad hire and there was brief optimism. The poster is obviously a coot.

West was absolutely a bad hire !!!!

Oct 7, 2020, 4:12 PM

No way to put a positive spin on that one.

In fairness...

Oct 7, 2020, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: I am a firm believer.... Agee ]

it wasn't like Tanner had any other options.

CussChamp was about to be fired as the DC at Auburn, and all of the other coaches Tanner actually wanted either withdrew from consideration or told him no thanks.

Tanner was desperate and so was NoChamp.

Frankly, if they do ultimately end-up firing him, they'll be right back in that same exact boat struggling to find anyone worth his salt willing to take the job.

Why hasn't a more feasible option been discussed?

Oct 7, 2020, 5:57 PM

The obvious answer is sell the giant chicken statue for scrap and apply that money to the buy out.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic