Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why hasn’t Hunter Biden weighed......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 860

Why hasn’t Hunter Biden weighed......

Feb 19, 2021, 9:28 AM

In on the energy problems in Texas? I’ve heard he is an expert. He did sit on the board of the largest energy company in Ukraine. I’ve heard it’s cold there so he should have some good insight.

Oh yeah he is probably busy smoking crack and leaving his lap top that implicates “the big guy” at repair shops.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is he a scientist? We only follow where the

Feb 19, 2021, 9:33 AM

Science takes us ...

Not silver spoon junkies

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why hasn’t Hunter Biden weighed......

Feb 19, 2021, 9:34 AM

Because he's an unelected private citizen with no power whatsoever and no one gives a rat's behind what the useless little lump of human flesh thinks because he doesn't have a dollup of actual power?

Here, let's play that game. Let me find the worst relative you have, and then judge you by them. You start.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2021, 9:38 AM

Yeah I don’t associate with the worst relative I have.

Sleepy Joe however flew him around on Air Force 2 to secure billion dollar deals with China and Ukraine.

All good though. I’m sure you’ve never invoked trumps kids. That would be beneath you.

Feb 19, 2021, 11:33 AM

"Billion dollar deals".

Whatever. Sure. And bullsh!t. The kid was playing the golden handshake game, sure, flying all around the world and trading on daddy's name and collecting payola from some unsavory people he definitely should not have been dealing with, and that's exactly why Rudy got together with those unsavory people for whatever dirt they had on him and went after him. That's politics and Hunter was the obvious weak link. I have zero doubt whatsoever Hunter got himself into all sorts of compromised positions over the years. So? For exactly that reason, Hunter Biden isn't going to get allowed within a mile of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the White House knows he's thoroughly dipped in sh!t. Hunter Biden's job henceforth: keep his head down, now and forever.

It also didn't have a whole lot to do with Joe, who is basically as boring a Washington insider as you'll find and who rode the same train to Washington for 40+ years. The guy personifies stodgy and boring.

Rage at Sleepy Joe for being the very definition an insider's insider if you wanna, but if you're looking for a guy who plays angles I just don't see it, sorry.

Feb 19, 2021, 12:21 PM

Just because you don’t want it to be true doesn’t mean it’s not.

1. He was flying around the world (a lot of times with his daddy) and securing deals with foreign countries

2. Hunter has already been to Pennsylvania Avenue since Biden was inaugurated

3. I was joking about wanting his advice. The last thing Texas needs is a craxkhead working on the power grid.

4. If he was making deals based on his daddy’s name, but Biden was not corrupt and didn’t give them anything, why did he continue to make deals and stay on the board. You would think foreign leaders would smarten up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/what-we-know-about-hunter-bidens-dealings-in-china-11570181403

Feb 19, 2021, 12:50 PM

He's not in a position of power. I agree like a lot of political blue-bloods he's a little too free and easy with daddy's name and doors open wayyyy more easily for him than they would for the likes of you or me, and I don't doubt for one second that Dad doesn't make a few phone calls or introductions on his behalf. Makes my blood boil. Insiderism.

But the kid also doesn't have a security clearance, he isn't in a position of authority, he doesn't make day-to-day decisions regarding the well-being of the country. He's just basically doing your petty everyday personal grift. Not great, but I'm not going to lose a ton of sleep over it either. Bigger fish to fry.

He. Has. No. Power.

No I don't like him. Yes that crap annoys me. Yes that kind of entitled insider privilege needs to be addressed. But again, there's other issues more pressing.

Like, say, Jared and Ivanka. Because that was some next-level nepotism, it was hard to tell where their personal interests started and the wheeling and dealing they were doing on behalf of the country began. They were the poster children for the definition of "conflict of interest". Jared Kushner in particular sent up screaming-red flags for Security Clearance issues related to his business interests in the Middle East. And they flat refused to divest themselves of their business holdings as they were legally required to do by law...and nobody ever even tried to enforce the Emoluments Clause, not of them, not on Donald, not on any part of the Trump Administration...they just flat ignored it. So for you to squawk about Hunter Biden's alleged "corruption" is...rich, it really is. The Trump kids came into Washington grifting; there's still $100+ million unaccounted for from his freaking Inauguration clear back in 2017, and their behavior only accelerated from there.

Hunter Biden was small-time compared to all that. And unlike him, they had real power. And we gotta take a hard look at how we got had, here.

Dang, quozz, the least thing triggers you, LOL***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Why hasn’t Hunter Biden weighed...... ]

Does my wife’s cousin count?

Feb 19, 2021, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Why hasn’t Hunter Biden weighed...... ]

We don’t share blood, but are technically related

Feb 19, 2021, 9:34 AM

That is a good question! Our CIC stated that Hunter is one of the smartest men he knows. Perhaps this is payback to TX. I think this is vindictive on Joe Biden's part.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you might be one of 5 people on this board who GAF***

Feb 19, 2021, 12:21 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 860
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic