Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Calling out the Todd Ellis and Scar lie
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,717

Calling out the Todd Ellis and Scar lie

Nov 21, 2019, 10:03 AM

Todd says that they are provoked to throw bottles and trash because we walk towards their student section.

For one thing, we walk off the field towards the endzone, not the students. But most importantly, did they throw things during their one and only streak? I actually don't know the answer, but i would bet they didn't. So quite simply, they hate us 'cause they ain't us. They know what's coming and the know it's not going away any time soon.

Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Calling out the Todd Ellis and Scar lie

Nov 21, 2019, 10:12 AM

They have thrown water bottles this year so it is about whoever beats them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why don't they just switch sides of the field for warm-ups??

Nov 21, 2019, 10:13 AM

If they really believe we are provoking the students, then just switch the dies of the field we warm-up on? But we all know the inbred, "non-student", redneck fans would still throw stuff.

Re: Calling out the Todd Ellis and Scar lie

Nov 21, 2019, 10:21 AM

We should give each one of our players a trophy. Not a participation trophy, a Championship trophy.

We have what 24 bowl trophies, 24 conference trophies, 8 division trophies, 3 (plus the other orgs natties) natties... so that leaves us with at least 59 "champion" trophies - need to get 13 more -.... add in some additional hardware from NCAA academics, coaching, and any current player trophies (like ETN as ACC MVP, etc). We should then have a LITERAL march of champions. I bet there would not be a empty hand on the team.

He never had an issue with it when they were going to

Nov 21, 2019, 10:39 AM

give us the thumb. Amazing. Deal with it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,717
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic