Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do dawg fans post on t-net, but Bammers do not?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Why do dawg fans post on t-net, but Bammers do not?

Jun 10, 2019, 7:40 AM

Do the dawg fans just want to fraternize with the National Champions so they can boast to their friends that they were on a CLEMSON site discussing football? We don't even play the dawgs, so it appears that they just want to be relevant, but have no clue that it's not working.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do dawg fans post on t-net, but Bammers do not?

Jun 10, 2019, 7:43 AM

Because we live in their head rent free!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea,

Jun 10, 2019, 8:00 AM

but it rustles the shyatt out of my jimmies.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I have no idea,

Jun 10, 2019, 3:46 PM

^ He said Jimmies lol

Jun 10, 2019, 8:03 AM

'BAMA does their talking on the field.

Other programs like UGA, Coots, etc...don't.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2019, 8:08 AM

The rivalry. if that's what you call it, with UGA goes back many years and is ingrained. AL not so much; only meaningful games primarily in recent years.

AL wishes we would go away and think ignoring us is like pretending we do not exist.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2019, 8:13 AM

The covet what they do not have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It basically comes down to small appendages***

Jun 10, 2019, 8:59 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2019, 9:31 AM

Do the dawg fans just want to fraternize with the National Champions so they can boast to their friends that they were on a CLEMSON site discussing football? We don't even play the dawgs, so it appears that they just want to be relevant, but have no clue that it's not working.

I have been on TNet for five or six years ... long before your last two national championships. Have supported Clemson teams for various reasons since childhood though I am a Dawg fan. I went to college in SC and have a ton of friends who are life long Clemson fans. I see a couple of Dawg trolls over here but have my suspicions on their legitimacy. Makes me wonder who is in who’s head ....

Alabama fans don’t mingle much with anyone. Most all of there sites are paysites and they hang out there. I can say this , living very close to Alabama, I never hear them talk trash about Clemson or make excuses. There are some trolls but their lifelong fans remain pretty quite when they are not on top of the world.

90%, or more, of my posts are pro- Clemson. In the past, I would call bull when I saw bull, but because how TNet has changed I don’t do that.

Jun 10, 2019, 9:49 AM

:) I was primarily poking the dawg fans a little to start their week off right.

I worked in Bama for 10 years prior to retirement, and have numerous Bama & Auburn friends. I have to admit, the best looking woman in our entire company was a dawg fan. Bama fans actually seemed to pull for CLEMSON due to Dabo being a Bama guy and growing up in Pelham AL. His mom used to work at the Cracker Barrel that we usually visited.

Hopefully, I was able to poke the dawgs a little as they need to get busy. :)

Jun 10, 2019, 10:14 AM

Nothing like a good poke on Monday morning!!!

Jun 10, 2019, 4:19 PM

Nothing like a good poke on Monday morning!!!

I see what you did there.

Jun 10, 2019, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Why do dawg fans post on t-net, but Bammers do not? ]

There are a handful of UGA posters here. There are far more post about UGA and UGA fans than there are Georgia fans posting here. UGA fans or fans of other SEC teams are not nearly as obsessed with Clemson as people here would like to think. Go to DawgNation and you'll find nothing about Clemson, same with SECRANT, same with Fighting Gamecocks forum. At any given time there are four or five OPs on the main page about UGA, the SEC, or Paul Finebaum. Yet, they'll post continually about how Clemson "lives" in UGA fans' head. (The irony of those posts are lost on some of them).

You realize the irony of your post, right?

Jun 10, 2019, 11:10 AM

IT'S ON A CLEMSON MESSAGE BOARD, mutt.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2019, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do dawg fans post on t-net, but Bammers do not? ]

Gotta agree, you never see any posts concerning CU on UGA boards; yet 10% of the posts on this site are about what CU should think about UGA or what UGA did or who they got. Guess the proof is in the pudding as to who is living in who's head rent free! Two NC's in three years and all they care about is how they stack up against UGA, I guess that 42-18 record still stings.

Considering Clemson has won THREE National Championships

Jun 10, 2019, 1:58 PM

since UGA won their last...not a single one of us gives a flying #### about the overall record. So, there you go.

Again, YOU are the one on OUR site.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t flatter yourself Stupormutt51. Nobody gives a flip about UGA.

Jun 10, 2019, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do dawg fans post on t-net, but Bammers do not? ]

Read my post below. We’ve won two natties in the last three years while Georgia continues to squander talent and waste money. Keep trolling if it makes you feel better about an underachieving program. I will keep talking trash although I’m not really talking trash because I’m just telling you the truth.

Several years ago there were hardly ANY posts about UGA on here.

Jun 10, 2019, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do dawg fans post on t-net, but Bammers do not? ]

The reason that we make fun of UGA is mostly because of Superdawg51 and RedDawg who are both MIA or continue to troll as Bulldog. Those guys have been on here for years bragging about recruiting and poking at Clemson. Almost every post you see about UGA is a dish back to the UGA trolls that have harassed this board for years. I could care less about UGA but I’m in on the trash talk because the trolls deserve it. We know they’re here lurking in envy of everything Dabo has accomplished. My question to you is this:

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU?

This.***

Jun 10, 2019, 1:59 PM

There is one large issue here. I don’t go to DawgNation because don’t care.

Jun 10, 2019, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do dawg fans post on t-net, but Bammers do not? ]

Irrelevant to me.

Obviously afdawg doesn’t check other boards.

Jun 10, 2019, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do dawg fans post on t-net, but Bammers do not? ]

secrant has LSU fans on our coattails 50 % of posts on fgf Insiders Paysite front page are always about Clemson. Cmon leghumper. Oh, and you’re STILL on a Clemson site.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe because uga is the closest school to Clemson

Jun 10, 2019, 10:16 AM

and we have hated each other for decades?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: maybe because uga is the closest school to Clemson

Jun 10, 2019, 10:20 AM

Mostly because most Bama fans don't know how use a computer or Internet. Lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2019, 10:36 AM

If curby fart didn't soil his pants in the sec championships every year the dawgs might have something to talk about

Jun 10, 2019, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: maybe because uga is the closest school to Clemson ]

Mostly because most Bama fans don't know how use a computer or Internet. Lol

Or “mom” is waiting for someone to adjust the dish to get better service as she stands out on the front step of the trailer in her finest tube top & flip flops with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth yelling for someone to come help ... waving the spatula over her falling hair bun the whole time ...

Jun 10, 2019, 10:42 AM

Could be feigning indifference/denial of modernity, as a means of holding the last remnants of their faux superiority or Saban forbids trolling of any form-

Jun 10, 2019, 12:04 PM

Could be feigning indifference/denial of modernity, as a means of holding the last remnants of their faux superiority or Saban forbids trolling of any form-

I'm nominating this man for the nobel prize in literature. It's like Faulkner reaching back from the grave and posting on tnet. Beautiful stuff.

Because dawg fans are the little guy in the back seat.

Jun 10, 2019, 12:56 PM

Saying things like "if I could get out of here" "if I'd have been there"... so on and so forth..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

AFDawg is why I like to Dawg poasts here...

Jun 10, 2019, 4:09 PM

Just to prove he's lurking. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: AFDawg is why I like to Dawg poasts here...

Jun 10, 2019, 4:10 PM

It is pretty amazing how not a single one will go unchallenged.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2019, 4:55 PM

Because it's a good website.

'Cause Bama fans don't want to acknowledge their on the

Jun 10, 2019, 6:20 PM

downswing and Puppy fans just want to be acknowledged. (For what I can't fathom.)

Jun 10, 2019, 6:52 PM

Very simple answer......Bama has been there (many times), Georgia has not ....unless you are talking about nearly 40 years ago.....Go Tigers!!!!!!

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic