Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why ain't anyone talking about Tre Lamar!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,698

Why ain't anyone talking about Tre Lamar!

Dec 21, 2015, 10:01 PM

Have y'all watched this guys highlights? Man this guy is going to be great! Hope we get smith in a couple weeks to go along side him! If you haven't you should go watch his highlights great speed great vision and looks like he likes to hit

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why ain't anyone talking about Tre Lamar!

Dec 21, 2015, 10:06 PM

Tre will be a beast.. that's for sure. We have a lot of linebackers fighting for playing time. Dorian O'Daniel, Tre Lemar, Kendall Joseph, Rashaun Smith(hopefully) will be the icing on the cake.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Boulwaresque Skalski is on the way*

Dec 21, 2015, 10:20 PM

Nm

Chad Smith as well

Dec 21, 2015, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Why ain't anyone talking about Tre Lamar! ]

I predict him to start Game 1 next season along side Boulware.

Dec 21, 2015, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Why ain't anyone talking about Tre Lamar! ]

Our LB depth is about to be off the d@mn charts...This defense is going to be ungodly scary good the next few seasons...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 21, 2015, 10:47 PM

I have told many on here before that I don't think I have seen a LB or there has never been a LB that is faster sideline to sideline than this guy...He reminds me of a bigger Keith Adams...He is so quick and loves contact...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 22, 2015, 5:22 AM

No one is talking about him right now cause we have a championship to win and he isnt playing yet. Once spring rolls around, he will be front and center. Not sure, is he an early enrollee???

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2015, 10:58 PM

It's cause he's ONLY 6'3 240, running a 4.5 40 at 18 years old coming out of high school. Dude looks like an NFL LB getting off the bus. Rivals has him as a borderline 5 star. ESPN sucks and has him underrated as like the #140 player or something.

He committed before the season

Dec 22, 2015, 6:50 AM

there really is no new news about him to talk about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He committed before the season

Dec 22, 2015, 7:58 AM

I think Muse has moved to LB from safety as well. He hits hard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He committed before the season

Dec 22, 2015, 8:21 AM

The guys we redshirted could probably start a lot of places. Chad Smith, Tanner Muse, Cervenka, Sterling Johnson, ALL going to be solid contributors this year. Not to mention Chalmers, D. Johnson, Bell, Davis, Giella. I know Green just had surgery. Did he redshirt as well????

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Probably...?" I applaud your point, but several would start

Dec 22, 2015, 9:15 AM

at 50%+ of the P5 schools and be in the 2-deep at 75%+... +1.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2015, 10:29 AM

I don't think it's a lack of respect at all. I think it's simply because he committed to Clemson last summer and hasn't said a word since that would make anyone think otherwise. Most of the recruiting conversations revolve around those who haven't yet decided / announced simply because of what someone said earlier - there's more to talk about. I myself can't wait for Tre Lamar to get on campus... He's a fn monster on the field!

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,698
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic