Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whoa..Paul just mentioned John Simpson made the most stupid remark he's ever heard a player..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 5,038

Whoa..Paul just mentioned John Simpson made the most stupid remark he's ever heard a player..

Jul 17, 2019, 6:16 PM

make in that John thought NDame was a better & more difficult team than Paul's beloved Alabama..

and then Finebomb said Clemson needs to grow up & realize what it takes to be the king of FB and not act otherwise.

What?! Putting down comments from a young player who actually played in the 2 games & knows way better than PF, is practically slanderous & unforgivable.

Something is amiss with this idiot of a man and I'm sure DaBO wouldn't appreciate those comments towards one of his players.

PS: Wish a quick rain with lightning hadn't chased me inside from working on my old 1993 Boston-Whaler 14' Rage with Yamaha jet drive motor since I was at peace with nature!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whoa..Paul just mentioned John Simpson made the most stupid remark he's ever heard a player..

Jul 17, 2019, 6:18 PM

Just his typical double standard. All good for one to claim such, but not the other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whoa..Paul just mentioned John Simpson made the most stupid remark he's ever heard a player..

Jul 17, 2019, 7:43 PM

Simpson should have pulled the ACC card and said Syracuse was our toughest opponent last year!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2019, 6:23 PM

he looks really stupid, but he knows what he's doing. he knows how to stir the pot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 17, 2019, 6:23 PM

Clickbait, he's trolling Clemson to get viewers he says something similar every day

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2019, 6:32 PM

bill, get help. listening to that bozo is a sign of some disorder. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't agree with Simpson's comment.

Jul 17, 2019, 6:37 PM

Bama moved the ball on us, ND didn't. But the most idiotic comment was from Dylan Moses saying UGA was the best team they played.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't agree with Simpson's comment.

Jul 17, 2019, 6:43 PM

but Bentley's "not that much better than us, or better than us at all" after 56-7 is tops for me.

Jul 17, 2019, 6:51 PM [ in reply to I don't agree with Simpson's comment. ]

ND had the better defense I believe.

they certainly did. That’s a fact.***

Jul 17, 2019, 7:02 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2019, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't agree with Simpson's comment. ]

and thus Simpson's statement. He matched up against a better defense, the 'domers.

Jul 17, 2019, 6:49 PM

Bwahahahahahaha!!! 44-16. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! Finebaum tears, the Champagne of tears.

Don't watch Finebaum anymore, but what did he say about Bama

Jul 17, 2019, 6:59 PM

player starting it all by saying Georgia was tougher than Clemson? Was he even aware that he was replying to a disrespectful comment by a Bama player.

I think Finebaum is more butt hurt about that blowout than anyone.

Jul 17, 2019, 7:01 PM

LBL --- Someone gave you a TD, Finebaum must be on this board.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahaha he really got under PAAAAWL’s skin

Jul 17, 2019, 7:01 PM

I love it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PF is just upset because John one upped him with that TL wig

Jul 17, 2019, 7:06 PM

It does upset me that he has singled out a player twice. He's a student-athlete, not a pro. The bum needs to lay off players.

LBB, I thought you quit watching him.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: PF is just upset because John one upped him with that TL wig

Jul 17, 2019, 7:44 PM

It just goes to show you how loose Clemson is and how tight the Bama nation is. If you stuck a lump of coal up Saban’s ###, two weeks later you would have a diamond.

That's one little gem that I sure wouldn't

Jul 17, 2019, 8:19 PM

want to have anything to do with.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hear you LBB - working on an 81 Outrage 18' - much better

Jul 17, 2019, 10:19 PM

than alot of the 'topics' of downtime.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 5,038
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic