Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who ya got in the NCAAT tonight?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Who ya got in the NCAAT tonight?

Mar 24, 2016, 2:56 PM

I'll say

Nova over The U
Buddy Hield over SEC
Kansas over Twerps
Dook over Oregon Trail. I think they play undisciplined basketball and for that reason Duke is a bad match up. I could easily see Duke getting blown out as well but I think they pull the upset after some rest.

Who you got?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who ya got in the NCAAT tonight?

Mar 24, 2016, 2:59 PM

Who do you want to lose?

Tell me those teams and ill predict them... If it is anything like my bracket this year that is what will happen.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Miami, OU, KU, and Oregon***

Mar 24, 2016, 3:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who ya got in the NCAAT tonight?***

Mar 24, 2016, 3:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I hope the Ducks blow them out of the building***

Mar 24, 2016, 3:22 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2016, 3:45 PM

Miami, Duke, Kansas, and Oklahoma. Miami the biggest toss-up

Mar 24, 2016, 5:23 PM

Same. Think the Miami game goes down to the wire.

Maybe Duke as well. Their lack of defense and lack of depth will catch up to them at some point. I'm just not sure Oregon has what it takes. They need to push the ball and keep subbing in fresh legs to beat Duke

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Nova and go Ducks!

Mar 24, 2016, 3:56 PM

Tomorrow it's go Iowa State, go Wisconsin, go Gonzaga, and go Hoosiers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Go Nova and go Ducks!

Mar 24, 2016, 4:14 PM

Yes lets pull against the entire ACC, which we are a member of. NOT!!!!

Sure billiam, I make fun of the coots and other SEC fans

Mar 24, 2016, 4:33 PM

because they root for the SEC, so I'll just magically turn around and start pulling for the ACC. The same ACC where Swoffie is the commissioner. The same ACC who won't hesitate to give Clemson an extra year of probation but doesn't seem to be coming after UNC a whole lot. The same ACC who pays the refs who most on this board think cost us losses and are responsible for "the streak" in Chapel Hill to still be alive. Or the officials who mysteriously add time on the clock when we had all but beaten Duke in Cameron. Why should I ever root for an ACC team when they're not playing the coots? WHY billiam, WHY?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Sure billiam, I make fun of the coots and other SEC fans

Mar 24, 2016, 4:39 PM

Notice you reference 2 schools. Duke and UNC. But why pull against the other 4 acc schools left in the tourney? Do you want our conference to start sucking in basketball just like football? Outside of us and fsu.

I couldn't care less about other ACC teams

Mar 24, 2016, 4:48 PM

Funny you mention the ACC sucks in football, but yet that didn't stop FSU from winning the natty 3 years ago, making the final four 2 years ago, and us making it to the natty last year. You want me to reference more schools?

I have a serious dislike for Notre Dame and it's completely ridiculous that they're not a full member.

Do I even need to bring up Miami's past?

Boeheim is an #### and a cheater.

GT has some of the worst fans I've met in the ACC, not to mention games decided on phantom holding calls.

BC adds nothing to the conference as proved with 0 conf wins in football and basketball.

Want me to keep going? You still haven't given me any reasons why I should root for the ACC.

hey cocklover

Mar 24, 2016, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Sure billiam, I make fun of the coots and other SEC fans ]

you and misterscientist listen up - tigers pull for tigers, not conference. period. just because your conference is at best the 8th ranked bball conference and clearly not the best fball conference, you guys have nothing to root for individually. so, keep riding coat tails.

is it bass fishing season yet? go grab one of those historic trophies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

You don't bet with your heart or loyalty when picking winners!

Mar 24, 2016, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Go Nova and go Ducks! ]

You go with the 'facts' (perceived) - and your wallet!

While in my heart i would love to see an 'all ACC Final Four', I have ALL three ACC teams picked to lose tonight. I do have UVA and UNC winning, with UNC losing to Kansas in the championship game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Can you remind who the third ACC team playing tonight is?

Mar 24, 2016, 9:32 PM

2-2 so far.

My bracket is looking surprisingly good. Other than Syracuse - Gonzaga game my elite eight is still intact at the moment.

OOPS! My bad - just dook and miami...

Mar 24, 2016, 9:47 PM

.... I won't even TRY to pretend i forgot Md wasn't in the acc.....

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OOPS! My bad - just dook and miami...

Mar 24, 2016, 10:09 PM

On my TNet bracket I had Oklahoma , Villanova , KU and Duke

DB23

Mar 24, 2016, 10:28 PM

Yeah, hoping my Oregon pick comes through so I can gain some ground on you...

??

Mar 24, 2016, 10:34 PM

Not gonna happen for ya uncle B , Kwrzxezkiizi is gonna coach them into the elite 8 . It ends there for the Dooks .

DB23

Mar 24, 2016, 10:44 PM

ha!

Well, you HAVE been wrong before...

(...but not as much as me!)

Re: Go Nova and go Ducks!

Mar 24, 2016, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Go Nova and go Ducks! ]

Fans like you really don't know ####

Why do you say that? I spend all season hoping they lose

Mar 24, 2016, 4:26 PM

why would I change that now? I hate all ACC teams not named Clemson.

^^^THIS!!!^^^***

Mar 24, 2016, 5:06 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

fans of a conference

Mar 24, 2016, 5:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Go Nova and go Ducks! ]

are for you sec losers who rest their laurels on schools that despise you. you have bama for fball and uk for bball. guess what cocklover?? none of them root for you and don't need your support. you're no fan - you want to feel special about something because your team cannot do it on their own merit.

Whoever plays duke or UNCheat.***

Mar 24, 2016, 4:13 PM

Miami, Oklahoma, Kansas, Oregon***

Mar 24, 2016, 4:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2016, 4:35 PM

Nova though i am pulling for the U
Texas A&M because i have them in my bracket
Maryland i have them winning it all and i think they are going to shock the world tonight they have as much talent if not more than Kansas.
Duke is going to beat Oregon IMO but i havnt seen Oregon play much

ACC! ACC! ACC!***

Mar 24, 2016, 5:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic