Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 1

Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...”

Dec 24, 2017, 9:36 PM

Most accurate (smartest? nicest?) thing a coot ever said! No wonder she spends time on tnet. She would be banned on fgf if she tried to lay that sort of wisdom on those morans...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...”

Dec 24, 2017, 9:50 PM

In the last 20 years how many nattys does the ACC Atlantic have? SEC west?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2017, 9:53 PM

What’s that got to do with this season, DA

Dec 24, 2017, 9:56 PM

Who is the 2nd best team in the Atlantic?

3rd best?

ACC Atlantic is Clemson and a bunch of jokes.

The 2nd best team was Bama's "signature win"...***

Dec 24, 2017, 10:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go conference***

Dec 24, 2017, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2017, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

But the SEC east is notably worse than that

SEC east is the worst in P5 conferences.***

Dec 25, 2017, 8:41 AM

!! sacs against the 2nd best West team

Dec 25, 2017, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Funny , you conference leg humpers,trying to prop your own pATHETIC team fail to realize,in the last 50 plus games, the only teams that have been able to give Clemson any trouble besides Bama, have been ACC reams.

Dec 25, 2017, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

When Louisville plays Miss St and Wake plays A&M we will know more. Louisville and NC St are the second best. MISS St and LSU are the second in the sec west. So what are you trying to say? You think miss St and LSU are really good teams?

Dec 25, 2017, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Well auburn as well. I give you that but I am not sure they would best NC St or Louisville. They may but would be a good game.

Sounds like the SEC***

Dec 25, 2017, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both an infinite number times more than UGA***

Dec 24, 2017, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

>

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2017, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Mr. Wooten, make sure you come over here talking smack after the bowl game.......However ya’ll will not get to the final game....Baker Mayfield is going to run ya’ll ragged....

Dec 24, 2017, 10:06 PM

You’re probably right. UGA doesn’t quite have the guns to compete with best of the best yet. I freely admit that but things will be changing in the SEC soon. We are way ahead of where I thought we would be especially with a true freshman qb. Hell we won the SEC this year and I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t expect that either.

i must admit that I have never double posted***

Dec 24, 2017, 10:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I must admit that i have never double posted***

Dec 24, 2017, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2017, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

You’re probably right. UGA doesn’t quite have the guns to compete with best of the best yet. I freely admit that but things will be changing in the SEC soon. We are way ahead of where I thought we would be especially with a true freshman qb. Hell we won the SEC this year and I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t expect that either.

Dec 24, 2017, 10:22 PM

You won the sec because the east is a laughing joke and you beat a depleted auburn.

Healthy auburn took you to the woodshed

Dec 25, 2017, 1:47 AM

Sec west still best division in football, and your argument that a "healthy" auburn beat them is extremely stupid. How many teams are fully healthy this time of year?? NONE!

Dec 25, 2017, 1:49 AM

The idea that oh if only auburn was healthy, you could say that about 80% of games this time of year coot.

Dec 25, 2017, 9:55 AM

Except you played each other twice in a two week span

And Clemson beat the West Champion...NEXT!***

Dec 25, 2017, 1:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Dec 25, 2017, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

SEC West is the best division in football ? Their two best teams are on a current 2 game losing streak to Clemson .
Heck , their " 2nd " best team is on a 4 game losing streak to us .
When you hug on conference nutz , do you get a warm fuzzy feeling or just hair in your teeth ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 25, 2017, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

What does the fact that a lot of of teams aren’t healthy have to do with Georgia getting curb stomped when auburn had a running back?

Dec 26, 2017, 11:59 AM

Maybe try getting a solid backup and they wouldn't have that problem. Georgia is a more complete time I reckon. They could lose Chubb and still win.

Dec 26, 2017, 1:10 PM

...or they could have him and lose 40-17:
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400933913

Dec 27, 2017, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Get a solid backup? Kerryon Johnson was their back up... So no it would be like losing Chubb and there next guy seems you forgot they have a guy named Kamryn Pettaway.

Dec 25, 2017, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

> You won the sec because the east is a laughing joke
> and you beat a depleted auburn.
>
> Healthy auburn took you to the woodshed

And Clemson lost to Syracuse because Kelly Bryant was hurt......what was Venables excuse?

Dec 25, 2017, 9:43 AM

Possibly a hurt Dexter Lawrence (foot... Most of the season), hurt DB (Marcus Edmond)...hurt backup DE (Richard Yeargin)... Hurt backup LB (Jalen Williams).

Didn't expect that, did ya mutt??

Let's not forget the two missed kicks by the BACKUP kicker, since Greg Heugel had been out with an ACL tear all season...or the fact that Etienne went out injured in that game in the 3rd quarter... And he was Clemson's second leading rusher at the time (KB was the first)... Now the leading.

But I guess you don't look at injury reports or stories being the only guy ESPN focuses on discussing... The leader of the team.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Clemson-injury-report-for-Syracuse-28206
https://www.diehards.com/clemson/clemson-dt-dexter-lawrence-screw-toe
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/11/11/clemson-dt-lawrence-out-with-foot-injury/107577502/

Dec 25, 2017, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

We lost by 3 not 23 so there’s that.

What’s you excuse for losing by basically 30; except for that 2nd string garbage td

Dec 25, 2017, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Current Champs, ranked #1, 3rd CFP in a row. Dawg fans are like a case of the jock itch that you stopped spraying a few days early. They just keep coming back even though nobody wants it and are annoying as h e l l when you have it.

Dec 25, 2017, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Yes, we lost to Cuse. So? The ACC is the hardest conference in college football for a reason, it is almost impossible to go undefeated.

I wouldnt expect an SEC East team to understand what its like to play in such a tough conference every week.

Dec 25, 2017, 9:53 PM

Oh they know... Guess you like them forgot they weren't undefeated, and their loss was much worse. They just got lucky to get a second shot against a depleted version of the same team so they could feel better about their heart worms. You know, it's kinda like handing a mutt a huge bone they can't chew through, then they run around wagging their tail when they make it through a wish bone. They still won't make it through the big bones.... They'll find out when they go back at one again.

Who won the game this year between the ACC Atlantic

Dec 25, 2017, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

champ versus the SEC West champ?

Dec 25, 2017, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

https://goo.gl/images/1L5x4U

Dec 25, 2017, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Let's just go CFB playoff era .
ACC is 2-1 for the trophy .
That is in the 4 years it has existed.
Those 2 wins were over Alabama and Auburn . I checked , they're both in the SEC west .

You can go back to leather helmets to support your " overall " nonsense , but in the time we live in now ...the ACC looks like the best conference if the metric is top contenders vying for it all .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 26, 2017, 7:57 AM

ACC is 4-5 vs SEC this year.

Dec 26, 2017, 11:58 AM

Congrats...Do you realize which one has beaten BOTH of the SEC teams they played, one which sits at first in the West, the other that sits at 2nd in the East? I'll wait.

Dec 26, 2017, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Congrats...Do you realize which one has beaten BOTH of the SEC teams they played, one which sits at first in the West, the other that sits at 2nd in the East? I'll wait.

Dec 25, 2017, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

We aren't talking about 20 years ago leghumper. We are talking about now. And right now, the ACC is the undisputed top conference. Every. Single. Stat. is currently dominated by the ACC, except for draft picks (which is a tie I believe). In multiple sports no less!

The SEC is, currently, one of the weakest conferences in the country in multiple collegiate sports (football and basketball most prominently). The SEC East being the weakest division in college football. The only reason you have 2 teams in the playoff is due to the multi-billion dollar failure that is the ESPN/SEC TV deal (how about those all-time record low TV ratings?).

The two things ESPN is selling that no one is buying: crappy liberal politics and crappy SEC athletics.

Dec 26, 2017, 7:49 AM

Right now, this year, the mighty ACC has a losing record vs the SEC.

What time frame am I allowed to use?

1 game? Talk about UGA winning against Auburn with a KJ not 100%? He didn't even play against Clemson and you only won by 1 score at home.

You guys need to do some research.

Dec 26, 2017, 10:58 AM

OK, I did my research and found out that we had to play against Kamryn Pettway, the All-SEC running back who was going to pound up into submission. No one was worried about Johnson because they had Pettway. And we all know how that turned out don't we!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you literally

Dec 26, 2017, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

have no idea what you're talking about. i think the safe best says you are on the low end of the spectrum??

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 26, 2017, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Guess you need to finish your research there, mutt.

Clemson played Auburn 2 games into the season. At that time, Johnson wasn't their leading rusher, Pettway was (as well as was their returning All-SEC leading rusher from the previous year). And Clemson played vs him. Pettway getting re-injured (v Arkansas) is what allowed Johnson to become their leader. So in regards to the times the games were played, Clemson DID face Auburn's leading rusher.

But since we want to discuss what was not in the Clemson/Auburn game and we want to use what guys became in the future....did you happen to notice that Travis Etienne, Clemson's leading 2017 rusher thus far, was ALSO not in that game. Oh, guess that doesn't cancel out Johnson, huh? He's no biggie I suppose...just happens to sit three guys back and tied with your Nick Chubb @ #23cin Rushing TD's this season (in 1 less game at that):
http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/750

Dec 27, 2017, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

lol What? The ACC has crushed the SEC this year. The hell are you talking about?

Dec 26, 2017, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

All time record is

SEC is (305-162-10)

You can't beat the SEC this year or any year. Winning and losing happens on the fields. Not behind a keyboard and records are what they are. The SEC is a superior football conference now and historically.

Dec 26, 2017, 9:08 AM

Rather than hide behind the SEC programs that have accomplished something the past thirty-plus years, why not focus on UGA's lack thereof? Oh...you got nuthin'...crawl on back to your outhouse.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2017, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Clemson beat both SEC teams they played this year? One of which is 2nd in the East, the other the 1st in the West.... Looks like they are beating the SEC... Still.

Dec 26, 2017, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

ACC is 14-9 the last 2 years vs sec. We will see if they can catch up after bowl season. The all time record has nothing to do with who is the best conference right now. SEC is 5-4 vs acc right now this year so I will give you that but the year is not over.

Dec 26, 2017, 1:35 PM

It really doesn't matter what the record is "right now"...the fact is he is saying on a board of a team that has beaten BOTH of the SEC teams they played...and the two they beat are 1st and 2nd in their divisions. If he had a brain, he'd be on an NC State board talking that junk, not on a board of THE team that has beaten every SEC team they've played for over the last 2 years to date....and would be 3 years in a row if not for a 5 point loss in the National Championship...the BIG game they never seem to make it to.

Dec 25, 2017, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Wooten: “ACC nothing like sec west...” ]

Conference honking at it’s best. What a smartnpost considering you don’t play in the SEC West and you have t won #### in over 35 years. D u m b a s s e d n e s s at its finest.

Dec 25, 2017, 8:10 AM

This is true...in the ACC the students actually wear shoes and attend classes...nothing like the SEC at all.

Dec 25, 2017, 8:13 AM

Except at UNC

Dec 25, 2017, 1:28 PM

He's right, thank God! Bama, the already vanquished Waw #### Egahs and the remaining inhabitants of the clown car.

Dec 26, 2017, 8:39 AM

The SEC is no longer the dominate conference. And nowhere near as good top to bottom as they once were ie. SEC lEast!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SEC Narrative Summarized: If Bama wins Natty-SEC Best Conf.

Dec 26, 2017, 8:54 AM

If Bama loses conference: LSU can beat GT so SEC is the best conference even if Clemson wins the National Title. It's a losers argument.

^^Bama loses natty I meant.***

Dec 26, 2017, 8:55 AM

Replies: 57
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic