Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Tony Elliott addresses criticism of Dabo Swinney, talks Clemson offense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Tony Elliott addresses criticism of Dabo Swinney, talks Clemson offense

Aug 11, 2020, 7:43 PM

WATCH: Tony Elliott addresses criticism of Dabo Swinney, talks Clemson offense

Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott held court with Clemson media on Tuesday evening to discuss a wide range of topics. Elliott was asked about some of t Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Tony Elliott addresses criticism of Dabo Swinney, talks Clemson offense

Aug 11, 2020, 7:45 PM

what garbage that he is even asked about and has to comment on that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Tony Elliott addresses criticism of Dabo Swinney, talks Clemson offense

Aug 11, 2020, 8:05 PM

74TIGER said:

what garbage that he is even asked about and has to comment on that.

Tony is a pretty top guy himself. Dabo seems to attract guys like Tony.

Aug 11, 2020, 8:52 PM

This, but how sad it is that the "media" thinks it has to try to seize on any 'snippet' that seems to accentuate anything negative. Great news, though! Dabo's program doesn't have much (anything, really) that is negative from which dirt could be dug. I know that drives them crazy, but it's what separates us from "them". I say this, "when other programs grow up, they want to be like us". The parents of the kids who sign with those programs wish their kids could experience what Dabo's (Clemson's) program represents. Face it, they want to be like us.

Message was edited by: Dugatiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said Tony!

Aug 11, 2020, 7:54 PM

Re: Well said Tony!

Aug 11, 2020, 8:53 PM

This!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for inserting who is asking questions...

Aug 11, 2020, 8:06 PM

...davidhood® makes the interview more interesting at least to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Generally It's The Godless Media Sub-Humans That Attack

Aug 11, 2020, 8:12 PM

The faithful......They will burn in Hadesfire in the afterlife.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who was critical of Swinney? Idiots, that's who.

Aug 11, 2020, 8:46 PM

Matt Connely has been watching too much Meet the Press or similar liberal press conference shows.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who was critical of Swinney? Idiots, that's who.

Aug 11, 2020, 8:54 PM

And, one day he will have to answer for that!

Re: Who was critical of Swinney? Idiots, that's who.

Aug 11, 2020, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Who was critical of Swinney? Idiots, that's who. ]

Matt, a graduate of USC-Upstate, is a life-long coot
and one of the in-the-SEC-everything-just-means-more crowd.

Aug 12, 2020, 12:18 AM

I'm so sick and fed up with this manufactured race crap.

Great interview! Coach Elliott did

Aug 12, 2020, 5:24 AM

an awesome job articulating his message! First class!

18:30 is the ? about Dabo***

Aug 12, 2020, 6:01 AM

Darien Rencher

Aug 12, 2020, 7:25 AM

The question after the comments about Dabo was about Darien Rencher. For those in TNet that were saying yesterday how tired you are of him - you may need to rethink that. This guy has a natural leadership ability that just might land him in the coaching staff after graduation. If you’ve ever read his writings or heard him speak you already know that. Tony says the same thing. Think about it - over the last 3 years when a game is well in hand and we are subbing freely, which running back gets the most carries? He has probably appeared in more games than any other backup player. We all know Dabo rewards hard work, attitude, and leadership among his backups. That tells me what he thinks of Darien.

Re: Darien Rencher

Aug 12, 2020, 3:20 PM

You're correct, but we have multiple backs that are better this season that need to get snaps. It's about the future and who's best, not being a senior.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic