Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Many still don't believe in us. They talk about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,776

Many still don't believe in us. They talk about

Dec 9, 2019, 5:40 PM

How LSU or OhSt will be the teams in the final.

We just don't have the athletes. We just don't have the coaches. We just don't have the history or tradition (LOL) .

Give'em Heck, Tigers!!! Rub their noses in it and beat then down hard. Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So? They can't put points on the board with their will,..

Dec 9, 2019, 5:52 PM

hopes, dreams or rhetoric.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Many still don't believe in us. They talk about

Dec 9, 2019, 5:54 PM

Hard to believe all of that since we our 2 point favorites over OSU. The OS will also use that as motivation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Many still don't believe in us. They talk about

Dec 9, 2019, 6:07 PM

If the nuts need some extra motivation for this game, then the game is already ours.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Story now. VS. Story then.

Dec 9, 2019, 6:28 PM

These Tigers are still munching on the story then that we were not the 2018 team! That we are getting away with not being as good b/c we play in the ACC. I am not overly impressed with Wisconsin outside of Jonathan Taylor and that OL. Or Michigan. Or Penn St.
I saw a bunch of teams from different conferences and can honestly say: "yawn" to those teams! Nothing spectacular! And these are the Buckeyes chief SOS builders. Okay.
What was their average Big 10 win total the last time we played them? Much like it was this season. They will likely score this time b/c Fields is better than J.T. Barrett. Dobbins is better than Samuel and the other leading rusher they had. But, will they go out with the same energy they used to beat Michigan? I hope so; because it will take a level they have not had to reach yet to contend with the Tigers. We have kids who have all had to reach that next level. How will they handle it?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Story now. VS. Story then.

Dec 9, 2019, 9:07 PM

I keep going back to the fact that we have pretty well blown away every team we played and our first string has seen only limited pt in the second half. I believe this fact is missed by most, but fir those who know it they must be asking just how hard to handle we will be with heavy rotation and our first string playing in all four quarters (if necessary).

we've god fantastic coaches and players. growing less concerned with each passing day.

Who is many? Many do believe in us as well. Go look

Dec 9, 2019, 9:46 PM

at the CBS sports writers' predictions. Most have us winning it all.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,776
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic