Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All you need to know for what's ahead
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 974

All you need to know for what's ahead

Jan 13, 2021, 9:40 AM

To the Church in Philadelphia
7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh boy, the Book of Revelation, really?

Jan 13, 2021, 9:42 AM

Fulfill the terms of your guarantee.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: All you need to know for what's ahead

She lusted after her lovers, whose ######## were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15 NLT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What we see happening now is WAY bigger than the US election. It is Biblical and worldwide. The whole world is watching.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 9:44 AM

If by "Biblical" you mean "able to cause a lot of people to do really bad things based on bad information," then yes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Question:

Jan 13, 2021, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: All you need to know for what's ahead ]

is Donald Trump the Chosen One, the victorious who will keep his crown and have a pillar installed in the Temple of God (probably named "Trump Pillar")?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is happening?***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: All you need to know for what's ahead ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

2 Kings 2:23-24

Jan 13, 2021, 9:43 AM

23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Amen.***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:42 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awomen...***

Jan 13, 2021, 11:49 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awomen...***

Jan 13, 2021, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Amen.*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 10:00 AM

1-800-CALL FBI--have a nice day!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 10:07 AM

Joking NJDEV. I refuse to believe you're serious. Me thinks you like to jerk our chains.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 11:41 AM

Don't feed the Troll !!

Who are you addressing?***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As prophets go, you are no Nostradamus***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:48 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As prophets go, you are no Nostradamus***

Jan 13, 2021, 11:42 AM

Even Nostradamus was no Nostradamus.

I know right? End. Times. We are in them.

Jan 13, 2021, 11:43 AM

Actually, Bible says no one knows.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry dude. You've been double-crossed.

Jan 13, 2021, 11:46 AM

Trump is a deep Dem / Liberal / Establishment plant who has been slowly drawing in the infidels over his term, reeling them in to rallies so that they can all be identified and singled out for the Kraken release. Last week was only the start, the first salvo, ensnaring hundreds of the most fervent, who are now being tracked down and rounded up in an orderly fashion from their homes. The real Kraken event comes Sunday Jan 17th - the big military crackdown and Trumpist round-up at state capitols across the land. The final round-up comes next week on Inauguration Day.

As the "anti-Establishment" President, the Establishment got everything it wanted - the tax bill favoring wealth and oligarchs, which has only fueled their power and control in the intervening years; federal judiciary spots, all from the Federalist Society's list of "approved" justices who favor their policies; reducing EPA controls allowing for more mind control additives in our waters; reducing faith in elections to help usher in an era of Establishment control by decree from its coastal elites; the "Big Tech" censorship of free and counter-establishment speech.

And what he's done to the Republican party through this is downright evil. Turned the House. Turned the Senate. Turned Republicans now against each other leaving a splintered, weakened political counterpart for years ahead. And the big prize, the big kicker - got a Dem elected President under the guise of a moderate Joe Biden, only to off him soon and install Commie-La Harris as Supreme Leader for life.

Donald Trump's face will indeed be on Mount Rushmore as the hero of this effort - the arbiter of full, Establishment, despotic control of America, serving the elites forevermore.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 974
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic